Senate trials are a joke.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Either side can simply lie with no objections.    What a joke.   I know lawyers can basically lie in court but this is ridiculous.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jammin said:

Its was comical / annoying / a joke / for sure.  

Whether you think Clinton was guilty or even if his guilt was serious enough for impeachment is debatable.   What wasn't debatable was the 11 felonies they "charged" him with.   Trump is not charged with breaking any laws.   Just the shitheads feelings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whether you think Clinton was guilty or even if his guilt was serious enough for impeachment is debatable.   What wasn't debatable was the 11 felonies they "charged" him with.   Trump is not charged with breaking any laws.   Just the shitheads feelings.

Plus Slick lied under oath and to Congress so basically no comparison :flush:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Plus Slick lied under oath and to Congress so basically no comparison :flush:

Honestly the so called obstruction of justice Mueller would not exonerate the President for had more legal teeth than this bullshit.  They knew they couldn't go down that road however because it was so blatantly obvious that Clinton obstructed justice and the Senate simply found it did not fall under the Constitutional requirements of high crimes and misdemeanors.   So they waited for their little birds (for you Game of Thrones fans) to trump up (pun intended) something that they could try and hook abuse of power on.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Honestly the so called obstruction of justice Mueller would not exonerate the President for had more legal teeth than this bullshit.  They knew they couldn't go down that road however because it was so blatantly obvious that Clinton obstructed justice and the Senate simply found it did not fall under the Constitutional requirements of high crimes and misdemeanors.  

Slicks problem wasn't getting sucked off in the oval office it was the fact he was  lying and dishonest pedo :guzzle:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Slicks problem wasn't getting sucked off in the oval office it was the fact he was  lying and dishonest pedo :guzzle:

Bill wasn't a pedo and that's disingenuous calling him that.   There is zero proof to date that he did anything with underage girls.   Yes is creepy how much he hung around one which is bad enough.   

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bill wasn't a pedo and that's disingenuous calling him that.   There is zero proof to date that he did anything with underage girls.   Yes is creepy how much he hung around one which is bad enough.   

:lies:Epstein island were all underaged girls 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Momorider said:

:lies:Epstein island were all underaged girls 

Yet not one has come forward and said they were with him.   Maybe he was but there is no evidence to support that.   Look at his past actions.....none were with underage women.   These predators have a preference and Clinton's to date has never shown to be underage girls.   

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Either side can simply lie with no objections.    What a joke.   I know lawyers can basically lie in court but this is ridiculous.  

Well, it’s all political...and this one is 100% political theater.  The Dems made an absolute fools of themselves yesterday...all day.  And Trumps legal team made no mistakes in calling out every one of the Dems complete fools.  I actually started feeling sorry for the Dems mid afternoon.  They were like children on a field trip being scolded for eating their own boogers in public.

1 hour ago, jammin said:

Its was comical / annoying / a joke / for sure.  

Total joke. Total.  If I was a Dem (and chose not to kill myself) I’d never admit to being so.  I’d prolly call myself a libertarian like most do.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Yet not one has come forward and said they were with him.   Maybe he was but there is no evidence to support that.   Look at his past actions.....none were with underage women.   These predators have a preference and Clinton's to date has never shown to be underage girls.   

:wrong:

17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:wrong:

No I'm not.   None of these girls claimed to have had sexual contact with Clinton.    I'm not saying there isn't any but its not been his MO. 

Edited by Highmark