Ski Donk 8 Diddy turb

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The conclusion I’ve kinda come up with is that motorsports, both in their vehicle form and rider fashion have somehow catered to gentlemen of the smaller persuasion.  Not real sure why, maybe it’s because some weird Napoleonic complex and these ex racers are now in development for these companies.  :dunno: All I know is, most of the racers I’ve raced with and run into over the years have been smaller.  Or should I say, “eye level”?   :lol:

Also, let’s not forget that I think average height is also well under six foot so, it’s not a clear jump in conclusions.  But, some of these bike and SX racers are very small.  I mean like, “Hey, that small jacket seems to fit you very comfortably” small.

Beats me.  :dunno:

Who is “Pyle”?

Angry Jay aKA angryasseatinmustangguy.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Angry Jay aKA angryasseatinmustangguy.  

Ughhh....just when I thought I had a good bead on all the aliases.

For some reason I remember XLT being called “Pyle”.  :dunno:

AND I know for sure AMG/Pyle has posted pics of himself.  

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He has on dootalk. Never seen it here but I don't really care who does or doesn't unless you make fun of someone looks while hiding :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure either and I think the reason most are so small now is that they came from Sprint Cars and other forms of racing where most drivers are smaller. 

Good point on the winged sprints etc

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The conclusion I’ve kinda come up with is that motorsports, both in their vehicle form and rider fashion have somehow catered to gentlemen of the smaller persuasion.  Not real sure why, maybe it’s because some weird Napoleonic complex and these ex racers are now in development for these companies.  :dunno: All I know is, most of the racers I’ve raced with and run into over the years have been smaller.  Or should I say, “eye level”?   :lol:

Also, let’s not forget that I think average height is also well under six foot so, it’s not a clear jump in conclusions.  But, some of these bike and SX racers are very small.  I mean like, “Hey, that small jacket seems to fit you very comfortably” small.

Beats me.  :dunno:

Who is “Pyle”?

Smaller is faster, due to weight especially. 100 lbs makes a big diff ...

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Only pics I seen, he looked like Wilson from Home Improvement ... 

Just now, Kev144 said:

He has on dootalk. Never seen it here but I don't really care who does or doesn't unless you make fun of someone looks while hiding :lol: 

I’ve seen a few here.  

......and I agree with the rest 100%.

Pretty sure none of us are real good lookers.  :lol:

3 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

The Scorpion homecoming is next weekend in Crosby

i knew i saw some sort of vintage flyer over every toilet in every bar in cabin countery last weekend 

Edited by Ez ryder

I did lightly  look over a new 850 turbo at the dealer tonight. 

shit is packed in there real tight . you loose the little bit of over headlight storage you have with the na . the suitcase is massive and the tin over the inlet pipe almost looks the 2 pipes going in to can . did not did to deep but  tin covering was oval and huge for some reason .

was a decent looking ride even in that all yellow 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I did lightly  look over a new 850 turbo at the dealer tonight. 

shit is packed in there real tight . you loose the little bit of over headlight storage you have with the na . the suitcase is massive and the tin over the inlet pipe almost looks the 2 pipes going in to can . did not did to deep but  tin covering was oval and huge for some reason .

was a decent looking ride even in that all yellow 

I think you will see 850 E Turbo for 2021 BCX / BC XRS models and I don't think you will see it on MXZ / Renegade model, you pretty much would have to run 93 octane plus a splash of race gas to keep it happy at lower altitude especially near sea level.  

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head