Poor Ozzy

Pete

19 minutes ago, Pete said:

I have Black Sabbath live at last. I guess it was a boot legged album? I bought it in 1980

My first albums were paranoid and Alice cooper 18 .  I got them from my grandmas house.  My hippie aunt had left them there when she moved out.  My parents listened to Elvis.  I was fricken blown away.  I was hooked, never heard music like that before.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw Black Sabbath in 1999 at Van Andel in Grand Rapids....Pantera was the opener....awesome show. 

Love the van Andel.  They got busted recently in a sting for selling to minors. They suspended their liquor license for awhile. 

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

My first albums were paranoid and Alice cooper 18 .  I got them from my grandmas house.  My hippie aunt had left them there when she moved out.  My parents listened to Elvis.  I was fricken blown away.  I was hooked, never heard music like that before.  

Alice Cooper no more mr nice guy was one of my favorite tunes and I use to crank it loud. My parents just shuttered when I’d play it.  That was no Everly  brothers .. lol

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Still break out my Blizzard of Ozz cassette from time to time. Good stuff.....Mr. Crowley one of my favs.

Had a chick I was dating at the time who always wanted to listen to Goodbye to Romance while we made out in the back of my 68 Camaro......good times:bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ozzy and Zakk Wylde FTW......

Looks like Metallica's bassist, Robert Trujillo, is also playing there with Ozzy. 

Edited by irv
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

I remember when my brother brought home diary of madman.  My strict catholic parents were like what in holy hell is this!!!!

:lol:

My mom was the same way. Couldn't stand it that I liked Ozzy, Motley Crue, etc.  :lmao:I use to have to hide my shirts and cassettes because she'd take them and throw them away :lol:

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

I'd bang the daughter.

Maybe the mother too.

1904690769_giphy.gif.cf-2020-01-22T070625_046.gif.0d5fe152d914ea133b675f136672c9e7.gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

My mom was the same way. Couldn't stand it that I liked Ozzy, Motley Crue, etc.  :lmao:I use to have to hide my shirts and cassettes because she'd take them and throw them away :lol:

1904690769_giphy.gif.cf-2020-01-22T070625_046.gif.0d5fe152d914ea133b675f136672c9e7.gif

My mom didn’t like my Cheech and Chong tape. That one came up missing. :lol: 
When my son was little we used to go through my CD rack and he liked Sabbath the best. 😮

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

When my son was little we used to go through my CD rack and he liked Sabbath the best. 😮

My favorite album of my parents was Chuck Berry “my ding-a-ling”, my mom even wrote on the cover for the babysitter “don’t let the kids listen to this” :lol: 

Edited by CheezusXR8
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Edmo said:

My brother had the album that came with the giant rolling paper....Big Bambu....hilarious stuff. :lmao:

Sister Mary Elephant!

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My brother had the album that came with the giant rolling paper....Big Bambu....hilarious stuff. :lmao:

Sister Mary Elephant!

I still have mine. I wonder if it’s worth anything. :dunno: 

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Still break out my Blizzard of Ozz cassette from time to time. Good stuff.....Mr. Crowley one of my favs.

Had a chick I was dating at the time who always wanted to listen to Goodbye to Romance while we made out in the back of my 68 Camaro......good times:bc:

Old Camaros were cool :bc: