Hillary "everyone hates Bernie"

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Matt said:

The Dem machine is out in full force trying to kill Bernie's chances hoping that they don't have to rely on rigging the DNC again this time around.  It's disgusting how slimy they are.

Their primary is just a dog and pony show. It means nothing. The superdelegates will decide who they want for a candidate.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I liked Bernie just fine until he endorsed Hillary 

Thats part of the deal when you sign on with the democratic party. If you lose you have to endorse the winner and dedicate your supporters to them. Its the same for the pubes. Trump humililated all of those turds and they all turned around and stroked his cock as soon as they got knocked off.

No 3rd party stands a chance at winning for one because the other 2 parties will never allow you to participate in their debates and two there arent any current third parties that have a campaign network that can mobilize in all 50 states like the dems and repubs can. And the bought and paid for media will fuck you right in the pussy. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Thats part of the deal when you sign on with the democratic party. If you lose you have to endorse the winner and dedicate your supporters to them. Its the same for the pubes. Trump humililated all of those turds and they all turned around and stroked his cock as soon as they got knocked off.

No 3rd party stands a chance at winning for one because the other 2 parties will never allow you to participate in their debates and two there arent any current third parties that have a campaign network that can mobilize in all 50 states like the dems and repubs can. And the bought and paid for media will fuck you right in the pussy. 

Yup

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he's been a pos leach all his life.  fuck bernie I'd vote for Hillary before him

Exhibit A

And that's fucking sad.

(For the record , I'm voting for Trump again)

I'd be in full support if a third party candidate had any runway. At this point, it's the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

8 hours ago, Matt said:

The Dem machine is out in full force trying to kill Bernie's chances hoping that they don't have to rely on rigging the DNC again this time around.  It's disgusting how slimy they are.

LOL!!!  They’re already rigging and have back-up rig after back up rig ready to go.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I liked Bernie just fine until he endorsed Hillary 

I never liked his ideas but respected what he had built from a grass roots type base.....until he fucking sold out to that lying bitch and caved to a party that clearly torpedoed him on purpose.

He’s 100% fraud and 100% establishment to me now.

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he's been a pos leach all his life.  fuck bernie I'd vote for Hillary before him

It just seems like most of Bernie's supporters on here are not from the New England area.  If you are from NE you have had decades of Bernie exposure and maybe a better perspective on what he is or is not.

28 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It just seems like most of Bernie's supporters on here are not from the New England area.  If you are from NE you have had decades of Bernie exposure and maybe a better perspective on what he is or is not.

same with that POS warren.  

50 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Lol at that caricature of Bernie :lol:  

It's an altered meme. Not originally a caricature of Sanders.

37 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes cause selling weed makes you so above everyone else

At least it's honest work...