This story story sounds like a few on here!!

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You should just stfu. You post incorrect shit and never apologize. You have the biggest mouth and when proven wrong you just disappear. Yes if I post something that later turns out to be wrong I own it. Unlike you you fucking loser. 

where’s you ball licker Jimmy? Shouldn’t he be here deep throating you agreeing with everything you say???

Your weird fantasy about me sucking Bens dick has become obsessive and worrisome....either come out of the closet or STFU. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well there is that time you claimed Trump started a war with Iran. 

Not to mention the China's tariff war, the massive trade deals with sk, nafta deal being bigly different etc etc :snack: 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You were wrong and didn't admit it. Trump did not start a war with Iran. 

Literally within a minute of me making the Trump war comment I posted that I hoped Trump would decline to respond and the whole thing would blow over.

Why wouldnt you mention that as well?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Literally within a minute of me making the Trump war comment I posted that I hoped Trump would decline to respond and the whole thing would blow over.

Why wouldnt you mention that as well?

Because your pants on fire “TRUMP STARTED A WAR” comment was so dramatic and is much more fun to talk about. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Because your pants on fire “TRUMP STARTED A WAR” comment was so dramatic and is much more fun to talk about. 

And I walked it back within seconds

Anything else

12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I especially enjoy his financial and stock market prognostications.  Losing money in 2019 took some real skill, but by god he did it.  :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

You were wrong and didn't admit it. Trump did not start a war with Iran. 

Tha's not the only thing. He does it all the time

Look at the China Trade deal as an example. He posted numerous times that Trump wouldn't sign a deal only for a deal to get signed

Edited by jtssrx

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your weird fantasy about me sucking Bens dick has become obsessive and worrisome....either come out of the closet or STFU. :lmao:

You metaphorically blow him every chance you get just admit it. 

48 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Tha's not the only thing. He does it all the time

Look at the China Trade deal as an example. He posted numerous times that Trump wouldn't sign a deal only for a deal to get signed

I dont post fake news you fucking retard

You do every day and you're too dumb to even know it

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I dont post fake news you fucking retard

You do every day and you're too dumb to even know it

You spread bad information and insult anyone who doesn’t agree with you like a dog with leprocy.  You get what you give shit bag.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

You spread bad information and insult anyone who doesn’t agree with you like a dog with leprocy.  You get what you give shit bag.

Why are you always over here crying about something? Go drink some prune juice and lay down.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why are you always over here crying about something? Go drink some prune juice and lay down.

You cry all day long and couldn’t come off any more of a bitter, hateful miserable prick.  But sure you go with that.  If u and Ben left tomorrow membership would probably skyrocket.  :lol: 🖕

I think Benny has too much nervous energy. He's like an ADHD kid, that won't shut up. 

If somebody will drive, I'll go with them to Minnesota, and kick his ass!!