Now is the time to tell the unions to fuck off!

Anler

Last week i got a letter from Senator Rand Paul detailing a plan to wipe out big labor's (unions)influence on the country and support the National Right to Work Bill being proposed in congress. Also attached to the letter was a series of pre-printed petitions (with my name on them) addressed to various senators and congressmen. This bill is basically a union buster. What do you think, should I sign the petitions and send them some money to fight the greedy unions? Discuss... 

The letter highlighted on the unions greed in forcing members to pay dues and that 80% of the country does not want to pay dues and thats why this bill is so important. It frees the worker from being forced to join a union and pay dues.. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think someone should have the right to work without being in a union if they so choose.  

Absolutely! I think I am going to sign these petitions and send them some money. Fuck the unions! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

Absolutely! I think I am going to sign these petitions and send them some money. Fuck the unions! 

I'm not anti-union per say however I just think people should have a choice on whether or not to join them.  Unions have done some great things in this country however they also have done some things that weren't.   I'm much more against public sector unions than anything else.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

The letter highlighted on the unions greed in forcing members to pay dues and that 80% of the country does not want to pay dues and thats why this bill is so important. It frees the worker from being forced to join a union and pay dues.. 

Those that vote against there own best interests, you have to laugh at the stupidity of say a union truck driver who makes 80K plus another 70K in bennies and then bitches about 2K in union dues annually..... all this when he could make 50K and have Obamacare insurance working non-union.

But hey man I ain't got to pay union dues :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Those that vote against there own best interests, you have to laugh at the stupidity of say a union truck driver who makes 80K plus another 70K in bennies and then bitches about 2K in union dues annually..... all this when he could make 50K and have Obamacare insurance working non-union.

Yeah but those union workers arent really worth what they are being paid. Unions are just extorting businesses so they can collect dues!

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Its fucking mind numbing just how fucking retarded middle class people who support right to work are.

I mean dumb as a fucking rock

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its fucking mind numbing just how fucking retarded middle class people who support right to work are.

I mean dumb as a fucking rock

Youve obviously never been forced to pay dues before... 

See! Rand Paul was right! People dont want to be forced to join a union and pay dues. Everybody petition your elected officials to support the National Right to Work Bill! Time to put an end to high union wages.. 

I think the majority of us on here are too young to know/remember what it was like before unions came along. Are unions perfect, of course not, but then again not all are the same. 

I've been pro union and will continue to support them as I've seen what it's like to be a worker without a union or union support. 

It's a slippery slope and their removal/disbanding will only take us backwards, not forwards.

union5.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

But dues man!

What about them? I'm not complaining about them even though I paid into them for 36 years. Just like everyone bitches about lawyers, right up until they need one themselves. :news:

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, irv said:

What about them? I'm not complaining about them even though I paid into them for 36 years. Just like everyone bitches about lawyers, right up until they need one themselves. :news:

And lobbyest's

Just now, f7ben said:

Because you dont get to be a part of the bargaining unit without helping fund it.

It's pretty simple. 

If you’re of any value you don’t need to be 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

“ voting against their best interests “  same as believing extortion is ok.