College professor fired for reporting truth on polar bears

jtssrx

42 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Everything they tell us when it comes to gloom

and doom is a lie!!

It’s pretty much seeming that way... in every facet.

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

95% of the species that once lived on the planet are now extinct. And we’re worried about polar bears? :lol: 

Because honkies are doing this!!!

Lets not talk about the nig-nogs in Africa running all their shit extinct down there.  THEY NEED THE MONEY!!!!!!!

There was a commercial playing for awhile, with sad polar bears.  Like the sad puppy one with Sarah singing in the background.  For just dollars a day, I could save the bears.  Weird , they had no explanation of what they would do with my money.   Maybe, solar fans to blow on them?   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

There was a commercial playing for awhile, with sad polar bears.  Like the sad puppy one with Sarah singing in the background.  For just dollars a day, I could save the bears.  Weird , they had no explanation of what they would do with my money.   Maybe, solar fans to blow on them?   

067ACD43-7D8D-4C2B-8B58-5BFFAE2103C4.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol:

My dog thinks I’m abusing her by making her piss outside in the rain.  Spoiled little bitch!!!!! 

I get asked by these rescue dog nut jobs if I rescued my dog? I tell them I rescued him from a puppy mill with my checkbook. What ever happened to going to a shelter and adopting a dog? It’s now a dramatic and award winning event. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

well they could build a new garbage dump the polar bears love a good dump 

47 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I get asked by these rescue dog nut jobs if I rescued my dog? I tell them I rescued him from a puppy mill with my checkbook. What ever happened to going to a shelter and adopting a dog? It’s now a dramatic and award winning event. 

My daughter rescued a couple of dogs.  What a process. I figured you just picked out a mutt and brought it home.  The were filling out forms, getting Character references,. Pay check stub. 😂

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well they could build a new garbage dump the polar bears love a good dump 

Seriously, I would like to know what they are going to buy the polar bears .  You know once they get ahold of your CC , you are getting charged until you cancel your card. 

15 hours ago, Cold War said:

My daughter rescued a couple of dogs.  What a process. I figured you just picked out a mutt and brought it home.  The were filling out forms, getting Character references,. Pay check stub. 😂

Seriously, I would like to know what they are going to buy the polar bears .  You know once they get ahold of your CC , you are getting charged until you cancel your card. 

i think that is good,  keeps the riffraf from getting a good boy and mistreating it.  I'd never get anything but a rescue.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i think that is good,  keeps the riffraf from getting a good boy and mistreating it.  I'd never get anything but a rescue.   

I'd consider it except for hunting dogs.   I make significant donations to my local Humane Society every year. :bc:

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Probably, I think they are worried you are looking for bait dogs to train pit bulls to attack other dogs. I was just a little surprised , never gave it much thought.  

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd consider it except for hunting dogs.   I make significant donations to my local Humane Society every year. :bc:

Our last 2 puppies are from a rescue, $280 flat fee and no hoops to jump through, our local humane society is like the commercials on TV, almost $3k by time you're done fuck that, we now donate to the rescue we got our puppies from

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Our last 2 puppies are from a rescue, $280 flat fee and no hoops to jump through, our local humane society is like the commercials on TV, almost $3k by time you're done fuck that, we now donate to the rescue we got our puppies from

i was $300 way back in the day at the NH SPCA for our first dog (also where my childhood dog came from) and a private rescue for the current one was $500.  We send money to support the rescue from time to time,  they do a good job and followed up about the puppy for the first few months.  

On 1/20/2020 at 10:51 AM, Edmo said:

95% of the species that once lived on the planet are now extinct. And we’re worried about polar bears? :lol: 

Polar bears were a great talking point for them but unfortunately for them they’d rather have them actually go extinct 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

MY dog is a rescue. That being said I sometimes wonder if all these " rescue " dogs from down south are not actually rescues, but a business.

we got full documentation with all vet records, one puppy was from Georgia and the other is North Carolina. Reputable rescue in 3 states in the northeast East Coast Adoptions, we dealt with the founder personally here in NY. this is the one from Georgia Blue healer something mix

IMG_20190410_222608222.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

MY dog is a rescue. That being said I sometimes wonder if all these " rescue " dogs from down south are not actually rescues, but a business.

A rescue around here just got busted for that. They were going all over getting free dogs and cats,then putting them in their rescue shelter for adoption for a donation. There are a bunch of these non for profit rescues that are scams. The people running them are paying themselves well.

23 hours ago, Cold War said:

Yup. I went to get a mutt, the fucking people asked for a copy of the deed to my house (to prove that I owned it). Wanted me to sign paperwork to the effect of "they can come by randomly to evaluate the living conditions of the animal" for an undetermined amount of time. In addition to your experience, etc.

I'm all for the thought of the cause, but there are animals everywhere that need homes. That last interaction with the SPCA really put me off. I no longer donate. Too bad.

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
  • Sad 1