Troop Draw Down In Africa

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Here ya go Snacks - another muslim congresswoman you can fawn over if she wins ...

OHIO: Oh, joy, yet another Democrat Muslim baghead is running for office

January 13, 2020 by BareNakedIslam 28 Comments

Reem Subei is a very strange looking Muslim woman with huge gums and teeny, tiny teeth, who hangs out with one of the most radical Muslim women in Congress, Rashida Tlaib, a horse-toothed Democrat from Michiganistan.

muslim-candidate-ohio-1-800x369.jpg

WTOL Reem Subei is a (Muslim) civil rights legal aid attorney who has lived in Perrysburg her entire adult life. She will be running as a Democrat in District 2, a seat currently occupied by Republican Theresa Gavarone.
“It really represents the beauty and diversity of our nation, we have first amendment free speech rights and first amendment freedom to practice our religion (no matter how violent it is).
“I’m told I’m the first Muslim person to run for the Ohio Senate and if elected or when elected, I’m told I would be the first Muslim in the Ohio Statehouse,” Subei said. (And believe me, that’s the main reason she is running)

She probably needs the dental insurance. 

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Here ya go Snacks - another muslim congresswoman you can fawn over if she wins ...

OHIO: Oh, joy, yet another Democrat Muslim baghead is running for office

January 13, 2020 by BareNakedIslam 28 Comments

Reem Subei is a very strange looking Muslim woman with huge gums and teeny, tiny teeth, who hangs out with one of the most radical Muslim women in Congress, Rashida Tlaib, a horse-toothed Democrat from Michiganistan.

muslim-candidate-ohio-1-800x369.jpg

WTOL Reem Subei is a (Muslim) civil rights legal aid attorney who has lived in Perrysburg her entire adult life. She will be running as a Democrat in District 2, a seat currently occupied by Republican Theresa Gavarone.
“It really represents the beauty and diversity of our nation, we have first amendment free speech rights and first amendment freedom to practice our religion (no matter how violent it is).
“I’m told I’m the first Muslim person to run for the Ohio Senate and if elected or when elected, I’m told I would be the first Muslim in the Ohio Statehouse,” Subei said. (And believe me, that’s the main reason she is running)

The one on the left is exceptionally repugnant to me. Rashida is a fukkin' cunt too.

I'm not sayin' I'm anything to look at, but I find those teeth repulsive, beyond words. 

I have OCD about noses and teeth. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The one on the left is exceptionally repugnant to me. Rashida is a fukkin' cunt too.

I'm not sayin' I'm anything to look at, but I find those teeth repulsive, beyond words. 

I have OCD about noses and teeth. 

Result of forced muslim inbreeding IMO ...

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

That and they openly say they will dominate with numbers.

You can't expect pouts weeping vag to understand this tho

Same with black Americans. 

Most of you guys are too young to remember in the early sixties,that two black activists, H. Rap Brown, and Eldridge Cleaver preached to all blacks that the only way they would have equality in America was when They had the votes. 

That is why blacks have so many kids from any guy they can. We all think they are just slut nigga girls, but in reality they  are doing it to kill you some day. Don't ever think that blacks don't hate your white face. 

Look at all the members of congress today, who are black. Obama got 90% of the black vote. 

Guess what, it's working!!!!

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Result of forced muslim inbreeding IMO ...

Her mother probably got fucked by a cousin, or somethin'. 

White America better get it's act together quickly, before t's too late. 

Asians don't want to kill us.

Hindus do not want to kill us.

Blacks and Muslims WANT to kill us. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Like moths to a flame...if I were a Muslim apologist I never would have even mentioned the problems in France and the reason I said only France is because their Defense Minister is the one begging us to stay in Africa which by the way none of you foreign policy experts even commented on...well done feebs!!    :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

It's genes and brain chemistry, it's pretty hopeless

Gets blackout drunk and blames it on CTE, brags about sport fucking his own wife, throws shitty TP in the trash, calls teenage boys studs and posts pictures of them in swimming pools...yeah drip you’re really a genetic marvel. :lol:
As for brain chemistry...well....basically you’re just fucking stupid.

Oh yeah almost forgot...wears flat brims and listens to Kid Rock. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gets blackout drunk and blames it on CTE, brags about sport fucking his own wife, throws shitty TP in the trash, calls teenage boys studs and posts pictures of them in swimming pools...yeah drip you’re really a genetic marvel. :lol:

Well when you post lists like slinger you tend to look like a fuckin dork. slinger jr.

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like moths to a flame...if I were a Muslim apologist I never would have even mentioned the problems in France and the reason I said only France is because their Defense Minister is the one begging us to stay in Africa which by the way none of you foreign policy experts even commented on...well done feebs!!    :lmao:

I’d say your hypocrisy is astounding but it’s most likely just stupidity.

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where are the good muslims you speak of?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You calling anyone stupid is cute and can't even come up with your own insults lol 

You don't get laid or do anything worth discussing so  there's that

The kid I called a stud still is and can choose from multiple D1 schools in 3 sports.... so yes I'm a pretty good judge of character

Which is why know you're a born loser 😂