Troop Draw Down In Africa

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m a hack because I don’t paint an entire group with a broad brush? You really have become Dopo/Racer/Creepr level stupid Tom...get out of the sun for a day or two. 

Nobody is dopo/racer/creepr level dumb.....except maybe dripper :lol:

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly...I’m right but the usual morons continue to play their stupid gotcha games. BTW Moe the article said The Pentagon and Esper so that’s what I posted...sorry that offends you and the rest of the TCS.

Great. But isn't that completely the opposite of NOT getting troops home?

Just want a little consistency here.... :news:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Snacks is afraid to admit that muslims are destroying Europe. Do you have trouble admitting that fact too?  

I have no idea....never been there

I hope the billions strong radical muslim hoard invades rv parks in Arizona next

Just now, f7ben said:

I hope the billions strong radical muslim hoard invades rv parks in Arizona next

By the fuck since you are a miserable prick you want the rest of the country to be miserable pricks.

There's a great lot in life right there....

Just now, Snake said:

By the fuck since you are a miserable prick you want the rest of the country to be miserable pricks.

There's a great lot in life right there....

English you stupid motherfucker....not unintelligible gibberish 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course it’s the fucking Muslims and I intentionally didn’t say it just to watch all you feebs cream in your pockets over it....who else would it be over running  France? 

Yeah, sure.  No, no.....we al believe you.  This was an elaborate trap!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If thats the standard by which your opinions are formed you probably shouldn't comment on most of the subjects here. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So woke and edgy, :lol:

kill yourself 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hardly...the Muslims causing all the problems in France are not representative of all Muslims worldwide. Nice try.

but they do pretty much represent all the immigrants who have done nothing but cause issues in all the countries they have gone to.  The percentages of ME muslim immigrants who cause issues are so high that they should not be taken in by any Christian country.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So no account of it til you have boots on the ground. 

We should all remember this for when you look like a retard for millionth time 

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

but they do pretty much represent all the immigrants who have done nothing but cause issues in all the countries they have gone to.  The percentages of ME muslim immigrants who cause issues are so high that they should not be taken in by any Christian country.  

That and they openly say they will dominate with numbers.

You can't expect pouts weeping vag to understand this tho

Edited by washedupmxer

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

That and they openly say they will dominate with numbers.

You expect pouts weeping vag to understand this tho

At one point in time I had hopes that he would come around.  I’m starting to lose faith. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They will take over Minnesota long before Arizona.  :lol:  

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course it’s the fucking Muslims and I intentionally didn’t say it just to watch all you feebs cream in your pockets over it....who else would it be over running  France? 

:snack:

2 hours ago, ACE said:

He’s right though the filthiest of the Islam’s are taking over France 

Dumb fucking French fought muslims for hundreds of years in France - now they let them flood in again ... :flush:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hardly...the Muslims causing all the problems in France are not representative of all Muslims worldwide. Nice try.

:snack:

Here ya go Snacks - another muslim congresswoman you can fawn over if she wins ...

OHIO: Oh, joy, yet another Democrat Muslim baghead is running for office

January 13, 2020 by BareNakedIslam 28 Comments

Reem Subei is a very strange looking Muslim woman with huge gums and teeny, tiny teeth, who hangs out with one of the most radical Muslim women in Congress, Rashida Tlaib, a horse-toothed Democrat from Michiganistan.

muslim-candidate-ohio-1-800x369.jpg

WTOL Reem Subei is a (Muslim) civil rights legal aid attorney who has lived in Perrysburg her entire adult life. She will be running as a Democrat in District 2, a seat currently occupied by Republican Theresa Gavarone.
“It really represents the beauty and diversity of our nation, we have first amendment free speech rights and first amendment freedom to practice our religion (no matter how violent it is).
“I’m told I’m the first Muslim person to run for the Ohio Senate and if elected or when elected, I’m told I would be the first Muslim in the Ohio Statehouse,” Subei said. (And believe me, that’s the main reason she is running)

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Here ya go Snacks - another muslim congresswoman you can fawn over if she wins ...

OHIO: Oh, joy, yet another Democrat Muslim baghead is running for office

January 13, 2020 by BareNakedIslam 28 Comments

Reem Subei is a very strange looking Muslim woman with huge gums and teeny, tiny teeth, who hangs out with one of the most radical Muslim women in Congress, Rashida Tlaib, a horse-toothed Democrat from Michiganistan.

muslim-candidate-ohio-1-800x369.jpg

WTOL Reem Subei is a (Muslim) civil rights legal aid attorney who has lived in Perrysburg her entire adult life. She will be running as a Democrat in District 2, a seat currently occupied by Republican Theresa Gavarone.
“It really represents the beauty and diversity of our nation, we have first amendment free speech rights and first amendment freedom to practice our religion (no matter how violent it is).
“I’m told I’m the first Muslim person to run for the Ohio Senate and if elected or when elected, I’m told I would be the first Muslim in the Ohio Statehouse,” Subei said. (And believe me, that’s the main reason she is running)

Christ that pic looks like it should be a meme about not asking for a blowjob or something.

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

If thats the standard by which your opinions are formed you probably shouldn't comment on most of the subjects here. 

Since when is having been somewhere been a qualifying factor? :lol: