War with Iran???

BOHICA

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Learn to live with disappointment.  I’m not doing your home work.

:lmao:

You guys made the claim and refuse to back it up with anything but "trust me". :lol: are you sure you aren't a democrat and working for cnn???

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

You guys made the claim and refuse to back it up with anything but "trust me". :lol: are you sure you aren't a democrat and working for cnn???

I’ve been in several threads laughing at these fucking hippies talking about some impending war with Iran.  Same old from the the same old.

I don’t need to do some searching to go prove it to somebody.

”WAR!!!!!!!”

:lol: This place is loaded with Imbeciles.

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Trump Fun Boy Playbook. Page 17. Read it!!!!

Poor cnn zambo..  Ur dumb cuz u don't take my word!!!!!!   You back my claim up!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Edited by Kev144

13 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Poor cnn zambo..  Ur dumb cuz u don't take my word!!!!!!   You back my claim up!!!!!!

tenor.gif

I don’t need to defend my integrity.

SBYL.  Shouldn’t you be packing all those suitcases to load up your sled?  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t need to defend my integrity.

SBYL.  Shouldn’t you be packing all those suitcases to load up your sled?  :lol:

I know you posted a few months ago that you were in love with your male friend.   Says all I need to know about you!!

Edited by Kev144

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor stupid Derpski

Just getting ragdolled :lol:

Shouldn’t you be in other threads getting your ignorance, social justice warrior face beat in?  Oh my god!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The sad part is he's too dumb to understand why he's so dumb!!!!11

Yes.  That MUST be it!  :lmao:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

he was dying to tag in from a reeling Grabs Dicks

ImpishShallowLadybug-size_restricted.gif

No I wasn’t.  It’s the truth.  And now, all the ones that were banging their tiny little Iran war drums for years are now all here...in all their intellectual glory!

44DB3061-AA77-421B-BBB1-FA3C25027063.gif

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

I don't care enough to go look bit war with Iran was a HOT topic for a few days on FS .and yes people were talking draft.  was pretty funny imho .

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't care enough to go look bit war with Iran was a HOT topic for a few days on FS .and yes people were talking draft.  was pretty funny imho .

sock puppets like zamderpski were. Running around like usual assigning positions to everyone about it and making no sense in the process.

I think MC the village idiot posted an article on it and if I recall that was the extent of anyone 'agreeing' with the notion there was going to be one.

But for the 5th time anyone is welcome to prove me wrong via the search function. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

sock puppets like zamderpski were. Running around like usual assigning positions to everyone about it and making no sense in the process.

I think MC the village idiot posted an article on it and if I recall that was the extent of anyone 'agreeing' with the notion there was going to be one.

But for the 5th time anyone is welcome to prove me wrong via the search function. 

Ummmm....no.  The positions were theirs.

I find it peculiar you are coming to the defense of people that can make you look stupid.  Are you bored?