global warming

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

No what's weird is a hysterical twat can't see that they're a hysterical twat because they think they're surrounded by overwhelming extremes that no one else understands. 

I don't think that at all.  There are plenty of climate experts who understand. Approx. 95% of them agree. It's the 5% that are hired by the fossil fuel industry to fool people like you that disagree. It must be tough for people like you. How do you get so frightened by the truth that you stop believing in science.  I guess it comes naturally to Mercans, you use to burn witches. 

48 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Not weird at all that the predictions of the Globull warming cult have been wrong since the 1970s 

Aren't you tired of repeating this lie? Naaaahhhh I guess not, Trump made lying great again and you fell for it. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't think that at all.  There are plenty of climate experts who understand. Approx. 95% of them agree. It's the 5% that are hired by the fossil fuel industry to fool people like you that disagree. It must be tough for people like you. How do you get so frightened by the truth that you stop believing in science.  I guess it comes naturally to Mercans, you use to burn witches. 

Aren't you tired of repeating this lie? Naaaahhhh I guess not, Trump made lying great again and you fell for it. 

Nobody gives a fuck about you.  You clowning chubby little liar.  :lol:

Tell me you wear a Lance Armstrong bracelet!  :lmao:I bet when you squeeze into that fabletic biking gear it’s like watching sausage getting stuffed into its casings.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Likewise , aren’t you tired of defending the 40 plus years of failed Globull warming cult predictions?

never mind , it’s obvious that you’re a true believer and must walk the walk like Albore, 😄

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody gives a fuck about you.  You clowning chubby little liar.  :lol:

Tell me you wear a Lance Armstrong bracelet!  :lmao:I bet when you squeeze into that fabletic biking gear it’s like watching sausage getting stuffed into its casings.

:lol:

How many times are you going to talk about me wearing bike shorts this week? If you want to fantasize about people in bike shorts there are some awesome photos of women. Perhaps fit women is an alien concept to a basement dweller like you. 

9 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Likewise , aren’t you tired of defending the 40 plus years of failed Globull warming cult predictions?

never mind , it’s obvious that you’re a true believer and must walk the walk like Albore, 😄

Their predictions aren’t failures. Some happen earlier, some later. 
The permafrost for instance appears to be melting earlier.  That’s a very bad sign. 
Look it up. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yep. That's right.  You even said it correctly for once.  It's funny how many times the deniers keep saying that scientists claim the world will end in 12 years. 

You honestly believe we only have 10-12 years left to fix "this."  :lol:   Dude they've been saying that since they thought the world was going into an iceage in the 70's.   I'm mean how many times can they be wrong on their doom and gloom predictions before you wake up?  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You honestly believe we only have 10-12 years left to fix "this."  :lol:   Dude they've been saying that since they thought the world was going into an iceage in the 70's.   I'm mean how many times can they be wrong on their doom and gloom predictions before you wake up?  

If we really only have 12 years to fix this, its already way too late.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

These clowns need something to believe in, something they can gloat about, something to look down upon others on. Facts and failures aren't a part of their religion. It's coming, just wait and in 50 yrs they can say I told you so because the world just seen one more hurricane than it normally sees. 

climim1.jpg

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Fooled by the fossil fuel industry.... No I'm just an outdoorsman with eyes and a memory, must be depressing surrounded by so many demons

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Fooled by the fossil fuel industry.... No I'm just an outdoorsman with eyes and a memory, must be depressing surrounded by so many demons

I have a memory too. I don’t remember this happening too often. 

D3B97D58-5F88-4350-BF7C-DC3183969769.jpeg

49 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If we really only have 12 years to fix this, its already way too late.:lol:

There will need to be drastic changes. I doubt the electorate or politicians have the balls to do it. Hell a lot of them are too stupid to believe scientists. 

Look at how angry they get at a little girl who tells people to listen to the scientists. 

Got any any pics of burnt Koala's to go with that ?...January thaw happens every year but seeing as you are referring to ACTUAL EVENTS instead of predictions, how do you explain the FACT that in the last 3 years Ontario lakes have frozen up the earliest in the last 30 ? 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

There will need to be drastic changes. I doubt the electorate or politicians have the balls to do it. Hell a lot of them are too stupid to believe scientists. 

Look at how angry they get at a little girl who tells people to listen to the scientists

Well at least you identify yourself correctly here...... idiot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

How many times are you going to talk about me wearing bike shorts this week? If you want to fantasize about people in bike shorts there are some awesome photos of women. Perhaps fit women is an alien concept to a basement dweller like you. 

As many times as I want.  It's not your "bike shorts" I am making fun of...rather the fact you have somehow felt these forums have believed that you are who you present yourself as here.  It's comical as hell.  I'm glad you have a mental problem so, you don't have to recognize what we all see you as and then have to live through that shame and embarrassment.

TDS+Dunning Kruger puts a whole new repugnant spin on ignorance being bliss.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

As many times as I want.  It's not your "bike shorts" I am making fun of...rather the fact you have somehow felt these forums have believed that you are who you present yourself as here.  It's comical as hell.  I'm glad you have a mental problem so, you don't have to recognize what we all see you as and then have to live through that shame and embarrassment.

TDS+Dunning Kruger puts a whole new repugnant spin on ignorance being bliss.  

Damn..that's a bitch slap right there..

• Like 1