What is going on in France?

irv

Just seen this from a link Highmark posted earlier. Isn't Macron friends with Trudeau? Is this a continuation from the yellow vest protests that we heard of last year but didn't see on our CDN news networks? The comments to the right are interesting. 

Edited by irv

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The media is doing all they can to protect their liberal owners.  France has been a mess for some time now due to liberal rule.  It’s their own fault for allowing it to get to this point.

I was wondering if this was new or old news? Like I previously stated, none of this is shown on Canadian news sites and when I tried to verify it through Google, not one CDN news network/media source, that I could find, was covering it. 

It's too bad were so easy going/laid back up here as this needs to be seen and action up here is also needed. I'm still pissed Trudope got back in but at least it is a minority Gov't which at least slowed Trudope from destroying Canada further. 

Anything I have read/seen shows Trudope and Macron as being close friends, which, as only one could assume, they likely also share the same ideology. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

I was wondering if this was new or old news? Like I previously stated, none of this is shown on Canadian news sites and when I tried to verify it through Google, not one CDN news network/media source, that I could find, was covering it. 

It's too bad were so easy going/laid back up here as this needs to be seen and action up here is also needed. I'm still pissed Trudope got back in but at least it is a minority Gov't which at least slowed Trudope from destroying Canada further. 

Anything I have read/seen shows Trudope and Macron as being close friends, which, as only one could assume, they likely also share the same ideology. 

They are both twats.

Obama got a second term also.  You’ll get your “Trump” after Troody’s second if you can’t oust him first (5 more years?  Ick).  It’s how the liberals want to play it.  It’s a grotesque arrangement but believe me when I say this, watching these twats cry and scream at the sky in their utterly helpless ways is so amazingly satisfying, I sometimes wonder if I’d want it any other way.  :lmao:

I may be sadistic.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They are both twats.

Obama got a second term also.  You’ll get your “Trump” after Troody’s second if you can’t oust him first (5 more years?  Ick).  It’s how the liberals want to play it.  It’s a grotesque arrangement but believe me when I say this, watching these twats cry and scream at the sky in their utterly helpless ways is so amazingly satisfying, I sometimes wonder if I’d want it any other way.  :lmao:

I may be sadistic.

I sure hope so!!! Personally, I have never seen our country so divided and so messed up. It could be the ultimate plan of the liberals to eliminate strength in numbers or it could simply be their incompetence that is doing it, but I certainly don't like the way we are headed. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, irv said:

I sure hope so!!! Personally, I have never seen our country so divided and so messed up. It could be the ultimate plan of the liberals to eliminate strength in numbers or it could simply be their incompetence that is doing it, but I certainly don't like the way we are headed. 

It’s clear to me that liberals don’t see the division.  They are all too absorbed.with themselves while feeling righteous in thinking they are forcing others to bend to their silly ways.  It takes an epic turn and agent like Trump to bring it to a head.  Funny thing is, they don’t see the division as something they’ve created.  Like everything else in their miserable lives, they find somebody/something else to blame when it comes in like a wrecking ball like Trump.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/19/2020 at 3:39 AM, ManOnManOral said:

Muslim migrants refuse to work, and with millions of them in France the high rate of unemployment is to be expected.  Europe is falling.

Its a huge issue.   Immigrants that don't want to work and assimilate should be sent home in short order.   Immigration should be about enhancing or enriching a countries culture....not completely changing it.   If you don't want to contribute to society then go home.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its a huge issue.   Immigrants that don't want to work and assimilate should be sent home in short order.   Immigration should be about enhancing or enriching a countries culture....not completely changing it.   If you don't want to contribute to society then go home.  

Many of them cant be sent home. They come from current or former colonies and therby are french

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Many of them cant be sent home. They come from current or former colonies and therby are french

From where?

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Mostly west African nations. Morroco, Senegal  and The Ivory coast  (Côte d'Ivoire )

Thought most of them gained independence in the 50's 60's. 

Poor Macron!! :lol:Cornered in a theater by his angry people. The Liberal ideology/idiocy/hypocrisy is fading fast, thankfully! 

On 1/20/2020 at 12:32 PM, Highmark said:

Cultural shifts occur in all counties. It has for hundreds of years, if not thousands. Fear and loathing can slow it down, but it can’t be stopped. Nations that try to stop it eventually cease to exist. Counties that don’t try and stop it cease to exist.