Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!!11

SSFB

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Is that trailer resort your new winter hangout dwarf? :dunno: what is it third winter 

Yes. The Crazyhorse Campground. Its on the island about 1/4 mile from the London Bridge and directly across the Channel from Windsor Park. 

The Crazyhorse is a little run down but they have been making improvements each year that we've been here. Rent is cheap and the neighbors are great. 50 steps to the beach. 

This is our third year here. I go back and forth to AK several times during the winter. 

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Everyone is spread out for once. Multiple states with great conditions.

in my parts very few get off the groom so the swamps and flowages are all mine.  best it has been in over a decade this season 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

What’s the new sled you speak of?

something tells me he got Enduro 850  :D 

EDIT: whoops nevermind I see what he said.  

EDIT2:  is that 144 track ?  good choice.  at that time it was the only sled that comes with heating seats, so thats why I thought you might have got Enduro 850 lol 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bought another z1. 2011 z1 ext

Much nice sled than the 09 

lol I was poss peeking at the same one last week . did it have like 680mi on it ? 

Edited by Ez ryder

Aw fuck man danimal and I absolutely shredded this shit yesterday, I have a snow hangover today. Joined up with 2 blokes on cat 600's bout 1pm and proved that 600's just can't keep up with 800's. We'd stop and pee out the 6-7 beers we drank waiting for them to catch up. Passed everything that was in front of us, got lots of middle fingers and Shakey fists. Ended the day with a dynamite Delmonico and some new York cheesecake. Great fucking day. Polaris axys ftmfw!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Aw fuck man danimal and I absolutely shredded this shit yesterday, I have a snow hangover today. Joined up with 2 blokes on cat 600's bout 1pm and proved that 600's just can't keep up with 800's. We'd stop and pee out the 6-7 beers we drank waiting for them to catch up. Passed everything that was in front of us, got lots of middle fingers and Shakey fists. Ended the day with a dynamite Delmonico and some new York cheesecake. Great fucking day. Polaris axys ftmfw!

Delmonico was peobably a chuckeye

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Sounds like a good day. :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

where did you girls ride ? 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Not believable but, I can appreciate the enthusiasm....I guess.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I got neutered on Friday so I've been icing my nuts all weekend. 

Doc says 15-20 jacks and I can creampie the wife all I want lol

Believable and fuck that shit.