Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!!11

SSFB

4 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Snowing here like mad

Was snowing like a bitch this morning.  Left the house at my normal time (5:45) this morning. Pulled in the lot 3 minutes later than normal.  Only reason I wasn't to work at regular time is because of slow faggots who can't drive for shit in the snow. 2 were Jeeps   Fuckin homos 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not sure how much extra we’ve got yet but, looks like 6-8 and still coming down.  This will make it over another foot this week.  Jesus.  Record year shaping up!

Local trails will be a thrashed mess by noon.  

The snow is supposed to start at 10am here and a possible 10" or more by morning. We're in a snowbelt 2hrs north of the city with a good trail system and it draws them in and gets pretty busy out here. 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We have 1 frigging inch of snow,.. Haven't even registered the sleds yet.. Lame!!

Well dummy.....you live in fucking New York. You probably have palm trees and a real housewives show.....not man stuff like snow and outdoor things

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I havent been outside yet but looks like an easy 8-10  and we are way over a foot in the last week.

There is an absolute fuck ton of snow

We've had some pretty good seasons overall albeit the 3 or 4 rainy starts.Six years ago we had 12ft and was awesome. 

17 minutes ago, smokin george said:

The snow is supposed to start at 10am here and a possible 10" or more by morning. We're in a snowbelt 2hrs north of the city with a good trail system and it draws them in and gets pretty busy out here. 

I’m right on the major jumping off point for this area.  The part of the trail I ride mosy here are busy in the morning while people head out to their destinations and then again after 4-5 when they come back.  They are usually pretty beat up so, they don’t attract a lot of riders mid day.  It’s kinda like our own track for the most part.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I havent been outside yet but looks like an easy 8-10  and we are way over a foot in the last week.

There is an absolute fuck ton of snow

If you are still looking, Inmay have found you an Anys shorty. 2016 with a new motor under warranty.  5k on the sled.  He’s not sure if he’s keeping it for a spare yet.  

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

We have 1 frigging inch of snow,.. Haven't even registered the sleds yet.. Lame!!

Eeesh!  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m right on the major jumping off point for this area.  The part of the trail I ride mosy here are busy in the morning while people head out to their destinations and then again after 4-5 when they come back.  They are usually pretty beat up so, they don’t attract a lot of riders mid day.  It’s kinda like our own track for the most part.

If you are still looking, Inmay have found you an Anys shorty. 2016 with a new motor under warranty.  5k on the sled.  He’s not sure if he’s keeping it for a spare yet.  

Eeesh!  

Thanks homey but I bought another Z1 and am just gonna roll with that for the rest of the year 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well dummy.....you live in fucking New York. You probably have palm trees and a real housewives show.....not man stuff like snow and outdoor things

I live in the city that gets the most snow out of any large city in the country you woodchuck, now get back to Duck Dynasty and figuring out how to make bussman squeal like a pig!!!111:lol:

Screenshot_20200118-092841.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I live in the city that gets the most snow out of any large city in the country you woodchuck, now get back to Duck Dynasty and figuring out how to make bussman squeal like a pig!!!111:lol:

Screenshot_20200118-092841.png

Poser!!!!