Trump Rolls Back School Lunch Guidelines

• Platinum Contributing Member

Shocker....can't have  those damn kids eating too many fruits and vegetables!!    

Trump to roll back Michelle Obama's school lunch rules on vegetables, fruits - https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/478816-trump-administration-to-roll-back-michelle-obamas-school-lunch-rules

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Trump doesnt give two fucks about anything he does. If it makes his retarded base get hard he'll do it.

We all know undoing anything Obama did gets Trumpers rock fucking solid.

But , fuck federally regulating shit like this. It's a state or county issue 

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Trump doesnt give two fucks about anything he does. If it makes his retarded base get hard he'll do it.

But , fuck federally regulating shit like this. It's a state or county issue 

Well that I can agree with...maybe he wants to fill the kids full of Sonny Perdues chicken nuggets! :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Good parents make lunches , they don't rely on schools to feel thier kids 

Yeah you don't want schools feeling your kids.

Some parents can't or won't....not the kids fault. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump to roll back Michelle Obama's school lunch rules on vegetables, fruits - https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/478816-trump-administration-to-roll-back-michelle-obamas-school-lunch-rules

or just dumping it in the trash . 

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Good parents make lunches , they don't rely on schools to feed thier kids 

Some kids don't have good parents or don't know who they are.  The problem with these programs is they end up feeding the entire school and staff instead of helping those intended.

Imbeciles. Michael Obama’s lunch plan was a wreck and left most kids hungry all day.  It’s not the school lunches that are making these kids fat and out of shape. 

Fact is, if you two retards want kids to be fed on our failing education budget, you should want the fattest, most calorie rich foods available.

Just now, f7ben said:

And not every kid has good parents

so they should have to eat spinach and celery and skim milk and like it because Michelle said so ?

fuck that local school board decisions biased on what is locally available at the best price in said market 

I make my kids lunches every morning, and enjoy doing it..The school lunches aren't that good from what my kids say..Taco day is the only good one..haha..They also say they would rather bring it because if they wait in line, they lose half of the lunch break..

I'd like to see more salad bars put in schools. I think the kiddos would regulate themselves on what to eat..

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I make my kids lunches every morning, and enjoy doing it..The school lunches aren't that good from what my kids say..Taco day is the only good one..haha..They also say they would rather bring it because if they wait in line, they lose half of the lunch break..

I'd like to see more salad bars put in schools. I think the kiddos would regulate themselves on what to eat..

This is but the end to more nanny state, “takes a village” bullshit.  My daughter would come home from middle school starving and complaining about the handful of grapes, small side of green beans, a ham stamp and skim milk for lunch.  The lunches just weren’t getting it done but, costing schools more.  High school got better because she could pay more and get more.  Kids that didn’t have the money for their Holocaust portions, had to tough it out or mooch.

Idiocy, Liberal style.  Like I said, it’s not the lunches making these kids fat and unhealthy, it’s their lifestyle and the fact the school lunches were prolly paid for in part by cutting physical education programs.  Put back some outside time and issue Flintstones if you want to do some good.  A high calorie lunch that is filling is just fine for kids.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

But , fuck federally regulating shit like this. It's a state or county issu

Even lower, like the school board. They can look talk with staff and see what gets thrown out most.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is but the end to more nanny state, “takes a village” bullshit.  My daughter would come home from middle school starving and complaining about the handful of grapes, small side of green beans, a ham stamp and skim milk for lunch.  The lunches just weren’t getting it done but, costing schools more.  High school got better because she could pay more and get more.  Kids that didn’t have the money for their Holocaust portions, had to tough it out or mooch.

Idiocy, Liberal style.  Like I said, it’s not the lunches making these kids fat and unhealthy, it’s their lifestyle and the fact the school lunches were prolly paid for in part by cutting physical education programs.  Put back some outside time and issue Flintstones if you want to do some good.  A high calorie lunch that is filling is just fine for kids.

Agree 100%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Removing regs about healthy food and putting Devos in charge of education. 

May as well let them have booze in the classroom and you’ll have the animal house trifecta. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Removing regs about healthy food and putting Devos in charge of education. 

May as well let them have booze in the classroom and you’ll have the animal house trifecta. 

You should really stick to things you don’t know about concerning YOUR OWN country.  

Has Trudy apologized to Iran yet for them shooting his people out of the sky?

:lol:

• Haha 1