GC on god.

37 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I was just watching this the other day. So much gold on YouTube. George was the best.

Jerry Seinfeld said his top three comedic idols are Carlin, Cosby and Pryor. I would agree except I would substitute Cosby with Eddie Murphy. 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Jerry Seinfeld said his top three comedic idols are Carlin, Cosby and Pryor. I would agree except I would substitute Cosby with Eddie Murphy. 

When talking the funniest comedians, it's difficult to omit The Dice Man.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Anler said:

substitute cosby with Dave chappelle

38 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Dice Clay was way too crude and vulgar, the good comedians don't have to resort to that.

I guess it's what you like.  I was watching an interview with Dana Carvey and the gal asked him who he and other comedians find funny.  He said usually they don't find each other funny, but the Dice Man is funny to them..

2 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

I guess it's what you like.  I was watching an interview with Dana Carvey and the gal asked him who he and other comedians find funny.  He said usually they don't find each other funny, but the Dice Man is funny to them..

According to most the comedians I’ve heard, bill Burr is the comedian’s comedian. The philly incident etched his reputation. 

• Like 1

Sam Kinison shouldn't be forgotten either! That guy took things to a whole new level and broke new ground as well. Left us way too soon, unfortunately. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, irv said:

Sam Kinison shouldn't be forgotten either! That guy took things to a whole new level and broke new ground as well. Left us way too soon, unfortunately. 

I saw Kinison live twice. Crazy mofo. Split your pants funny.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cold War said:

The last days of Richard Pryor is on ABC at 9:00 

G C has got to be rolling over in his grave at what a  conformist, fascists, country we have become. The counter culture is completely dead.  College campuses, comedy  clubs, movies, music, used to be all outlets for uncensored, independent thought.  Here is a special, to honor a great trail blazing artist , but we  have to censor all his material. Here are other comedians to honor him, who can't talk about his best work, or even mention the name of their favorite Pryor album.  Two hours of telling you he was black & on drugs. :lol: 

You can show 100 shots of someone freebasing or snorting lines but, you have to black out the name of his album.