If you can devote some of your time and have an open mind.....

....give this a watch. 

I will warn you though, it may trigger some here because it explains rather well what original communism was intended to be and also mentions how Henry Ford was basically a Nazi. So steer clear AMG, I know this will hurt your feelings and for those that hate Moto and the possible truth this may not be for you either. I haven’t found a source yet that lays things out as well as this one. Skip the bullshit propaganda news and mind control Netflix crap and listen to this at your leisure. :bc: 

Just now, Anler said:

Maybe Ill listen to it in the truck on my way up north tomorrow. three and half hours tho this better be good! >:(

You know a lot of this, how it ties it together is excellent. It’ll be a perfect listen on a road trip. :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Ford was a nazi and went broke more than once until dodge took them over 

Germans had the best economy in the world and hated joos. It was a good move for a manufacturing giant like Ford. 

Just now, Kivalo said:

Is this anything like the movie Zeitgeist?

I never saw that but its basically about how the wealthiest men/families in the world have manipulated us in the last 100 years. 

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Halfway through....very intriguing and damn good so far. 

Hey.....you missed a spot.  

I meant the paint.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/16/2020 at 8:45 AM, bussman said:

....give this a watch. 

I will warn you though, it may trigger some here because it explains rather well what original communism was intended to be and also mentions how Henry Ford was basically a Nazi. So steer clear AMG, I know this will hurt your feelings and for those that hate Moto and the possible truth this may not be for you either. I haven’t found a source yet that lays things out as well as this one. Skip the bullshit propaganda news and mind control Netflix crap and listen to this at your leisure. :bc: 

Dude.....3 1/2 hours.  :lol:  

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Germans had the best economy in the world and hated joos. It was a good move for a manufacturing giant like Ford. 

Falsely created and imminent of collapse.   They were expecting the plunders of war to pay for the massive deficit spending.    

The Nazis believed in war as the primary engine of human progress, and argued that the purpose of a country’s economy should be to enable that country to fight and win wars of expansion.[4] As such, almost immediately after coming to power, they embarked on a vast program of military rearmament, which quickly dwarfed civilian investment.[5] During the 1930s, Nazi Germany increased its military spending faster than any other state in peacetime,[6] and the military eventually came to represent the majority of the German economy in the 1940s.[7] This was funded mainly through deficit financing before the war, and the Nazis expected to cover their debt by plundering the wealth of conquered nations during and after the war.[8] Such plunder did occur, but its results fell far short of Nazi expectations.[9]

Nazi Germany maintained a supply of slave labour, composed of prisoners and concentration camp inmates, which was greatly expanded after the beginning of World War II. In Poland alone, some 5 million citizens (including Polish Jews) were used as slave labour throughout the war.[12] Among the slave labourers in the occupied territories, hundreds of thousands were used by leading German corporations including Thyssen, Krupp, IG Farben, Bosch, Blaupunkt, Daimler-Benz, Demag, Henschel, Junkers, Messerschmitt, Siemens, and Volkswagen, as well as Dutch corporation Philips.[13] By 1944, slave labour made up one quarter of Germany's entire work force, and the majority of German factories had a contingent of prisoners.[14]

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Falsely created and imminent of collapse.   They were expecting the plunders of war to pay for the massive deficit spending.    

The Nazis believed in war as the primary engine of human progress, and argued that the purpose of a country’s economy should be to enable that country to fight and win wars of expansion.[4] As such, almost immediately after coming to power, they embarked on a vast program of military rearmament, which quickly dwarfed civilian investment.[5] During the 1930s, Nazi Germany increased its military spending faster than any other state in peacetime,[6] and the military eventually came to represent the majority of the German economy in the 1940s.[7] This was funded mainly through deficit financing before the war, and the Nazis expected to cover their debt by plundering the wealth of conquered nations during and after the war.[8] Such plunder did occur, but its results fell far short of Nazi expectations.[9]

Nazi Germany maintained a supply of slave labour, composed of prisoners and concentration camp inmates, which was greatly expanded after the beginning of World War II. In Poland alone, some 5 million citizens (including Polish Jews) were used as slave labour throughout the war.[12] Among the slave labourers in the occupied territories, hundreds of thousands were used by leading German corporations including Thyssen, Krupp, IG Farben, Bosch, Blaupunkt, Daimler-Benz, Demag, Henschel, Junkers, Messerschmitt, Siemens, and Volkswagen, as well as Dutch corporation Philips.[13] By 1944, slave labour made up one quarter of Germany's entire work force, and the majority of German factories had a contingent of prisoners.[14]

you didnt watch the video did you? Of course not. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

you didnt watch the video did you? Of course not. :lol: 

Never commented on anything I needed to about the video either.  Just commented you your idea their economy was so great.   I know dude its tough for you to follow along.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Never commented on anything I needed to about the video either.  Just commented you your idea their economy was so great.   I know dude its tough for you to follow along.  

Well the video goes into detail about that, maybe try to stay on topic of the OP for once? :bc: 

Just now, Anler said:

Well the video goes into detail about that, maybe try to stay on topic of the OP for once? :bc: 

Jesus you take some stupid pills today or what.  :lol:  My comment was about your reply you idiot.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark