Seven Stunning New Pieces of Impeachment Evidence

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You are so stupid.  Do you even know things?

I know Trump said he wanted to testify then did a 180 and wouldn’t let any of his staff testify. He also is refusing to release documents.  

I also know you amuse me..... like a clown. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There would have been lots of time if Trump would let his staff testify.  

Why should he? Obama didn’t let Holder testify? 

must have been obstructing justice eh?

During the Fast and Furious botched weapons sting investigation, Republicans on the House Oversight Committee in 2012 recommended that then-Attorney General Eric Holder be cited for contempt of Congress for failing to turn over requested documents. They made the recommendation after Obama asserted executive privilege over some documents sought by the committee.
But two years later, under court order, the Obama Justice Department did turn over nearly 65,000 pages of Fast and Furious-related documents.
And in 2016, the Justice Department released additional documents pertaining to Fast and Furious, as ordered by a federal judge.

• July 15, 2014
    •  
    •  
    •  

WASHINGTON — The White House said Tuesday night that it would refuse to allow its director of political strategy to testify Wednesday before a Republican-led House committee investigating whether the administration had illegally conducted political activity in the West Wing.

In a letter to Representative Darrell Issa, the chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, the president’s top lawyer said that as a member of the executive branch the political director, David Simas, had immunity from being compelled to testify before Congress.

Mr. Issa’s committee subpoenaed Mr. Simas last week, contending that the White House should not have opened the Office of Political Strategy and Outreach this year. Mr. Issa told the White House in May that “the American people have a right to know if their tax dollars are being spent to support congressional campaigns during the 2014 midterm elections in violation of federal law.”

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I know Trump said he wanted to testify then did a 180 and wouldn’t let any of his staff testify. He also is refusing to release documents.  

I also know you amuse me..... like a clown. 

You are literally Canadian MC.  Dumb as a box of hair and nail clippings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are literally Canadian MC.  Dumb as a box of hair and nail clippings.

It's a damn shame! 

Stupidy.jpg

• Haha 1

Pelosi insisted McConnell make public the rules -- which appears set to pass without Democratic support -- before she sends the articles over.
McConnell refused, arguing the House can't dictate that to the Senate and how to run its trial. McConnell has made clear the rules will mirror those of the impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton in 1999 when the issue of whether to call witnesses or subpoena documents was made after opening arguments by the House managers and the President's defense counsel.
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pain has to be administered.

I guess without Barb and a few others on here, this place could get boring. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You clowns have zero clue who Lev is or what he just admitted.

I’m curious about this Lev guy...legit info or just another of Shitbag Gulianis cronies.