Seven Stunning New Pieces of Impeachment Evidence

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, watching you and your kind scream and cry helps fill my beautiful life with joy.  So, thank you for being a boisterous, bitter, hating loser.

:lol:

It’s not the conservatives that have been throwing a nonstop temper tantrum since Shrillery lost 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

It’s not the conservatives that have been throwing a nonstop temper tantrum since Shrillery lost 

But....but....BarbieHands says everyone but he is a “pussy add bitch”.

The “bet master”.   :lol:

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 11:30 AM, Zambroski said:

But....but....BarbieHands says everyone but he is a “pussy add bitch”.

The “bet master”.   :lol:

You'd know. Don't you PAB's have meetings where you can cry about how unfair the media is to Trump?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You'd know. Don't you PAB's have meetings where you can cry about how unfair the media is to Trump?

Nope.  Just because EVERY gathering of you simple pussies is a cry-a-thon doesn’t mean normal people do it too.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

AC5ACF02-554C-4572-A5F3-0612FB5C51D6.jpeg

No wonder you believe in global warming. You'll believe anything! :lol:Tell me, Kevvy, what's it like being a compliant sheep where everyone else has to do the thinking for you? 

This was not a genuine photograph, however, but a composite of at least two different pictures.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/epstein-trumps-photo/

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, irv said:

No wonder you believe in global warming. You'll believe anything! :lol:Tell me, Kevvy, what's it like being a compliant sheep where everyone else has to do the thinking for you? 

This was not a genuine photograph, however, but a composite of at least two different pictures.

But 97% of climate scientists believe that photo to be real.  They even peer reviewed it.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, irv said:

Poor Barbie 

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump takes pictures with lots of people.  :lol:

Better not hear from any witnesses, just to be safe. 

that is correct toolkit Barbie that is exactly what the house said when discussing any one but the democrats calling witnesses . yet you thought that was great I am sure .

oh and watching those witnesses was rather amusing .

think back to who they called and what they said . now think do you really want those same he said she said well I don't know idiots on prime time when people are actually watching ?  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, irv said:

I know that. I just thought it was funny. Specially when the Trump one is creepy enough on its’ own knowing Trump was buddy buddy with Epstein.  

perhaps you prefer this photo 

72BC4C82-42E8-4DE7-83A0-3DED2FC79A46.png

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

that is correct toolkit Barbie that is exactly what the house said when discussing any one but the democrats calling witnesses . yet you thought that was great I am sure .

oh and watching those witnesses was rather amusing .

think back to who they called and what they said . now think do you really want those same he said she said well I don't know idiots on prime time when people are actually watching ?  

To be fair, Trump wouldn’t allow any of his staff to testify. How would Bill’s impeachment have gone without Bill or any Whitehouse staff testifying?

How fast would Trump have been impeached if Graham used the same logic he used for going after Clinton?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

To be fair, Trump wouldn’t allow any of his staff to testify. How would Bill’s impeachment have gone without Bill or any Whitehouse staff testifying?

How fast would Trump have been impeached if Graham used the same logic he used for going after Clinton?

100 bucks Barb.  Mano a mano.  Come on man you got it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

100 bucks Barb.  Mano a mano.  Come on man you got it.

You already pushed out on the bet. Only one out of 20 put their money where their cock holster was. I guess you don’t like this site as much as you pretend. You sure as fuck don’t have the money you pretend to have. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

AC5ACF02-554C-4572-A5F3-0612FB5C51D6.jpeg

1 hour ago, irv said:

Oh damn, what a surprise, Barb lies again..:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You already pushed out on the bet. Only one out of 20 put their money where their cock holster was. I guess you don’t like this site as much as you pretend. You sure as fuck don’t have the money you pretend to have. 

bull shit toolkit Barbie pretty sure about 15 guys wantedcto bet you straight up but of course you kept making your self look the fool . it was fun to watch 

• Thanks 2

I know that. I just thought it was funny. Specially when the Trump one is creepy enough on its’ own knowing Trump was buddy buddy with Epstein.  

BS! You you made even more more of  an ass of your self than normal 🖕

• Thanks 2

I changed my mind.........Epstein did kill himself out of shear depression from owning that sport coat. 

• Haha 1

As I said from the beginning, they won't be allowed, Dems had their chance in The House:

The rules resolution from Senate Majority Mitch McConnell was approved 53-47 after Republicans defeated a series of amendments from Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer on the opening day of the bitterly fought impeachment trial. Schumer proposed 11 amendments seeking to subpoena a trove of documents from the Trump administration and witnesses like acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and former national security adviser John Bolton, but the amendments were thwarted almost entirely by the same party-line vote, 53-47.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/16/2020 at 3:38 PM, Mainecat said:

The Republican controlled house investigated every dem Obama or Clinton move when they had a majority in the house. NO evidence to prosecute on any charges. Not one witness failed to show and Obama issued no executed privileges.

This impeachment investigation has a load of evidence to proceed to the senate with Trumps impeachment AND more evidence comes forward daily. 

Trumps toast. Pence is next with Barr and Pompey. Say hello to President Pelosi.

You are definitely good for these!!!!

1297939082_Laugh1.gif.e4d11e4852def028a752063f03354481.gif263951353_Laugh2.gif.436b82b8a3e969a8d93bfbf9d0c63657.gif1520915951_Laugh3.gif.a3aec60c7ad918b32dc2153dbb862e91.gif1233528694_laugh4.gif.352e52e136b3cc22660d8403f841e1d1.gif2003136956_Laugh5.gif.0cf5f15a0ebfa5da8789fac37d79d802.gif1881126440_Laugh6.gif.17471e5d2866edae52ebbb2d5bd6a8b6.gif