Seven Stunning New Pieces of Impeachment Evidence

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m curious about this Lev guy...legit info or just another of Shitbag Gulianis cronies. 

Some info about last nights interview.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lev-parnas-explosive-claims-from-giuliani-associates-msnbc-interview-2020-1

Just google Lev Parnas interview with Rachel Maddow. Part one was last night part two is tonight at 9.

Lev was Rudy’s and Trumps right hand man in Ukraine. He was directly involved. 

Edited by Mainecat

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Some info about last nights interview.

Just google Lev Parnas interview with Rachel Maddow. Part one was last night part two is tonight at 9.

Lev was Rudy’s and Trumps right hand man in Ukraine. He was directly involved. 

The fools here will claim he was a democrat. Funny how they fell for every conspiracy theory on the Clintons. But they ignore evidence and don’t even wonder they Trump and Gulliani are refusing to testify. 

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Oh, it's an interview with the Rachael the dyke, so THIS IS DEFINITELY IT! :lol: :lmao:

Since the dyke scares you. Here is one quote from Trump and Gulliani’s operative. 

In Parnas’s words, “President Trump knew exactly what was going on. He knew all of my movements.”

Parnas said on The Rachel Maddow Show, “That the president did know what was going on. President Trump knew exactly what was going on. He was aware of all my movements. I wouldn’t do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani or the president. I have no intent, no reason to speak to any of these officials. They have no reason to speak to me. Why would presidents zelensky inner circle or minister — or president Poroshenko meet with who am I? They were told to meet with me. That’s the secret they were trying to keep. I was on the ground doing their work.”

Parnas said that Trump lied about not knowing him, “He lied. When you say friends, me and him didn’t eat hot dogs together. I interacted with him as a lot of events. We had one-on-one conversations at roundtables. Basically I was — four or five days out of the week I was in constant contact with him. I was with Rudy when he would speak to the president, plenty of times. I mean, ludicrous.”

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The fools here will claim he was a democrat. Funny how they fell for every conspiracy theory on the Clintons. But they ignore evidence and don’t even wonder they Trump and Gulliani are refusing to testify. 

They really are led by their balls by FOX news. Parnas was directly involved with Rudy on the extortion deal in Ukraine.

Parnas only agreed to the interview with Maddow until after his lawyer presented the evidence and his testimony to the house before they brought the impeachment articles to the senate.  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Since the dyke scares you. Here is one quote from Trump and Gulliani’s operative. 

In Parnas’s words, “President Trump knew exactly what was going on. He knew all of my movements.”

Parnas said on The Rachel Maddow Show, “That the president did know what was going on. President Trump knew exactly what was going on. He was aware of all my movements. I wouldn’t do anything without the consent of Rudy Giuliani or the president. I have no intent, no reason to speak to any of these officials. They have no reason to speak to me. Why would presidents zelensky inner circle or minister — or president Poroshenko meet with who am I? They were told to meet with me. That’s the secret they were trying to keep. I was on the ground doing their work.”

Parnas said that Trump lied about not knowing him, “He lied. When you say friends, me and him didn’t eat hot dogs together. I interacted with him as a lot of events. We had one-on-one conversations at roundtables. Basically I was — four or five days out of the week I was in constant contact with him. I was with Rudy when he would speak to the president, plenty of times. I mean, ludicrous.”

She doesn't scare anyone. She makes us laugh.  Especially when she gets all teary over little things, like the rest of you pussies do. Fucking dumb cunts you are  

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They really are led by their balls by FOX news. Parnas was directly involved with Rudy on the extortion deal in Ukraine.

Parnas only agreed to the interview with Maddow until after his lawyer presented the evidence and his testimony to the house before they brought the impeachment articles to the senate.  

They have Gulliani and Trump using A Russian to plot against an American Ambassador. 

Trumpsters cover their ears and cry. “Stop telling me the truth!”

Edited by revkevsdi

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

She doesn't scare anyone. She makes us laugh.  Especially when she gets all teary over little things, like the rest of you pussies do. Fucking dumb cunts you are  

You would have lost it if Obama plotted against a US ambassador with a Russian, Spent time alone with Putin or handed over intelligence to Russians which put allied spies in danger.  Hell you would have lost your shit if Breitbart accused him of those things without proof.  

Here’s proof and you make excuses.  At some point in the military, did you feel you were going to protect the US from a Russian threat?  Now you won’t even read and vote correctly. :lol:

Edited by revkevsdi

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yeah typical dumb stump avoid the actual news she’s presenting and insults the interviewer.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And Pence is implicated.....

At what point do you think Trumpsters will start to become suspicious of Trump?  Are they so committed now that even a full confession from Trump wouldn’t convince  them?  

They’d say. “sure he admitted it but you know how much he lies” 

Poor stupid Trumpsters 

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You would have lost it if Obama plotted against a US ambassador with a Russian, Spent time alone with Putin or handed over intelligence to Russians which put allied spies in danger.  Hell you would have lost your shit if Breitbart accused him of those things without proof.  

Here’s proof and you make excuses.  At some point in the military, did you feel you were going to protect the US from a Russian threat?  Now you won’t even read and vote correctly. :lol:

Yea, because Obunghole was a saint :lol::lmao:who didn't do anything that could harm any Americans :lol:  Fucking idiot 

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seven Stunning New Pieces of Impeachment Evidence

https://www.alternet.org/2020/01/here-are-7-stunning-new-pieces-of-impeachment-evidence-just-released-by-the-house/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1. Rudy Giuliani told Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky he’s working with Trump’s “knowledge and consent. 
2. In the same letter, Giuliani says he is acting in his “capacity as personal counsel to President Trump.” 
3. Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow gave John Dowd, another attorney, permission from the president to defend Igor Furman and Lev Parnas, two of Giuliani’s associates who have been indicted on campaign finance charges, in part, for their Ukraine-related work. 
4. Parnas wrote notes on Ritz-Carlton stationery suggesting he was directly involved with the Ukraine scheme. 
5. Parnas texted with a man named Robert F. Hyde, believed to be the same person who is running for a House seat in Connecticut, about removing former Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch. 
6. Parnas was also communicating with Ukrainian officials which, Schiff argued, demonstrated “that Mr. Parnas served as a direct channel between President Trump’s agent, Mr. Giuliani, and individuals close to President Volodymyr Zelensky.” 
7. Giuliani tried to get a visa approved for a disgraced former Ukrainian prosecutor.

IMG_20200116_110521.thumb.jpg.14629613d0d406a7e4ba479228a816b2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps flipping out, Barr and Pence are hiding.

Tonight it’s Pompeo’s turn.

If Trump[ gets booted, I'll post that you were right all along.

If he doesn't get booted, will you post that you're a faggot from NH, and leave the site????  

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If Trump[ gets booted, I'll post that you were right all along.

If he doesn't get booted, will you post that you're a faggot from NH, and leave the site????  

No but I collect mag lights......big ones.

30 minutes ago, bussman said:

All of it. :lol: 

X2 but, my favorite is the site’s two most moronic members joining hands and giving this “a go” together.  Two complete imbeciles who lack knowledge on a scale that’s hard to comprehend and certainly are lacking in any type of reputation for honesty, integrity or correct predictions......gonna throw hands together!!!!  Adorable.     :lmao:

2C6D4463-7D41-47B3-B61C-AF6294335E7D.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2