Tool’s ‘Fear Inoculum’ Was the Highest-Selling Rock Album of 2019 Read More: Tool's 'Fear Inoculum' Was the Highest-Selling Rock Album of 2019

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Her over the top satanic shit is so stupid you can only laugh. 

And it’s still better than tool. 

im a huge rock\metal guy but tool is just whiney and droney trash.  Same level as FFDP. 

Edited by ACE
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Ffdp is 100x better.  Tools just trash. 

Yeeeeaaaap!

Just now, Tomas. said:

Ffdp is awesome. I would say that 80% of their songs are awesome, 10% are still decent and the other 10% are just not for me.

Your percentages are a bit high for me but, they are loaded up in my sled playlist for sure!   :bc:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Second Tool tour begins. Mostly sold out. I got tickets for the NOLA show. 3rd row. :rockernana:

I've seen them once and that was enough unless I get a chance at seeing them in a small venue.

I really want to see more Perfect Circle and I cant wait for a shot at seeing Pusifer

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've seen them once and that was enough unless I get a chance at seeing them in a small venue.

I really want to see more Perfect Circle and I cant wait for a shot at seeing Pusifer

Tool, a perfect circle, and pucsifer played in Chicago at loloapalooza several years ago. Rev 22.00 stole the show with carina round.