Crazy bernie and Pocahontas

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bernie would go farther than Warren. But really he doesnt have a chance either, barring some catastophe or Trump getting removed from office... :news: 

Maybe.   Bern has really went off the deep end on some of his wealth taxes and NHC plans.   No country covers the stuff Bernie wants covered like dental and nursing home care.  His program would be off the charts compared to what other countries offer.   Not sure that will sell.  

1 hour ago, Pete said:

:lol:

A day later, the tensions between Sanders and Warren went from hot to boiling, after a CNN report that when the two candidates met before the start of the campaign at Warren’s Washington home in December 2018, Sanders told Warren he did not believe a woman could win the race.

"Bernie and I met for more than two hours in December 2018 to discuss the 2020 election, our past work together and our shared goals: beating Donald Trump, taking back our government from the wealthy and well-connected, and building an economy that works for everyone,” Warren said in an eye-popping statement following the report’s release.

“Among the topics that came up was what would happen if Democrats nominated a female candidate. I thought a woman could win; he disagreed," she emphasized.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warren-sanders-abandon-truce-as-feud-intensifies-hours-before-iowa-debate

So what’s the big deal here?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Pete said:

fuck you fat boy

Just cant leave me alone can ya?

Youre the easiest fish bar none

go finger paint

Naaahhh...more fun to watch you post stupid shit and cry.....poor Dopo! :lmao:

3 hours ago, Pete said:

:lol:

A day later, the tensions between Sanders and Warren went from hot to boiling, after a CNN report that when the two candidates met before the start of the campaign at Warren’s Washington home in December 2018, Sanders told Warren he did not believe a woman could win the race.

"Bernie and I met for more than two hours in December 2018 to discuss the 2020 election, our past work together and our shared goals: beating Donald Trump, taking back our government from the wealthy and well-connected, and building an economy that works for everyone,” Warren said in an eye-popping statement following the report’s release.

“Among the topics that came up was what would happen if Democrats nominated a female candidate. I thought a woman could win; he disagreed," she emphasized.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warren-sanders-abandon-truce-as-feud-intensifies-hours-before-iowa-debate

Imagine the outrage if Trump had said that!

I said it's going to be Sanders/Gabbard

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-pushes-back-against-warren-sanders-showed-me-the-greatest-respect?fbclid=IwAR2J2q_s1fjlXqSqug4nfh3CJ1WtnvdSfTCa20ndtHK5zmdqgPmz8rTNMBM

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard weighed in on reports that fellow 2020 Democrat Sen. Bernie Sanders told Sen. Elizabeth Warren that a woman can't win the presidency by recalling her own meeting with the Vermont senator before she jumped in the race.

"I also met with @BernieSanders before announcing my candidacy. We had a nice one-on-one conversation and I informed him that I would be running for President," the Hawaii Democrat tweeted Monday night. "In that meeting, he showed me the greatest respect and encouragement, just as he always has."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I said it's going to be Sanders/Gabbard

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-pushes-back-against-warren-sanders-showed-me-the-greatest-respect?fbclid=IwAR2J2q_s1fjlXqSqug4nfh3CJ1WtnvdSfTCa20ndtHK5zmdqgPmz8rTNMBM

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard weighed in on reports that fellow 2020 Democrat Sen. Bernie Sanders told Sen. Elizabeth Warren that a woman can't win the presidency by recalling her own meeting with the Vermont senator before she jumped in the race.

"I also met with @BernieSanders before announcing my candidacy. We had a nice one-on-one conversation and I informed him that I would be running for President," the Hawaii Democrat tweeted Monday night. "In that meeting, he showed me the greatest respect and encouragement, just as he always has."

No. Biden has been chosen from the start. Is this the first you’ve heard of this?