hey , check out my ass

23 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wife’s friend does them for a living. Along with retrieving objects guys shove up their  ass . She always has the best stories.  Had to get a glass wine decanter out of a guy last week.  Shoved it so far up , it to be surgically removed. They always want the object back to.  Funniest part is having to make the call to get some one to pick them up from hospital.  Wives are horrified and disgusted. :lol:

Sept_ScandalGifs_LittleGirl.gif_cf.gif.d100dfccd30607be4ce4e33eae406c24.gif

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wife’s friend does them for a living. Along with retrieving objects guys shove up their  ass . She always has the best stories.  Had to get a glass wine decanter out of a guy last week.  Shoved it so far up , it to be surgically removed. They always want the object back to.  Funniest part is having to make the call to get some one to pick them up from hospital.  Wives are horrified and disgusted. :lol:

I don't know CW, but that story sounds kinda' hokey. 

They won't give you a colonoscopy, unless you have someone right there to pick you up.

Who in their right fukkin' mind sticks glass up their ass!!! 

Sorry, duude I call BULLSHIT, on this story!!!!

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know CW, but that story sounds kinda' hokey. 

They won't give you a colonoscopy, unless you have someone right there to pick you up.

Who in their right fukkin' mind sticks glass up their ass!!! 

Sorry, duude I call BULLSHIT, on this story!!!!

Okay.:lol:

Not sure,  Why I would make up something like that . But just for shits& giggles if you drive yourself to hospital with something in your ass and they have to get it out, they don’t let you drive home either. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Okay.:lol:

Not sure,  Why I would make up something like that . But just for shits& giggles if you drive yourself to hospital with something in your ass and they have to get it out, they don’t let you drive home either. 

OK, let me get this straight. A guy sticks a YUUGE glass wine decanter up his ass, drives himself to the hospital to get it removed, gets it removed surgically, then calls his WIFE to come pick him up?????? And you're sayin' the WIVES never knew their husbands were stickin' giant wine decanters up their asses? 

Jesus, I can barely drive when I'm racin' home ta' take a shit.I can't imagine drivin' to a fukkin hospital with a big wine jug stuck in my ass!!!!  

Sorry CW, I call BULLSHIT on this story!!!!!:stop:

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, let me get this straight. A guy sticks a YUUGE glass wine decanter up his ass, drives himself to the hospital to get it removed, gets it removed surgically, then calls his WIFE to come pick him up?????? And you're sayin' the WIVES never knew their husbands were stickin' giant wine decanters up their asses? 

Jesus, I can barely drive when I'm racin' home ta' take a shit.I can't imagine drivin' to a fukkin hospital with a big wine jug stuck in my ass!!!!  

Sorry CW, I call BULLSHIT on this story!!!!!:stop:

I don’t know who the fuck he called , dude. Jesus Christ , like I said my wife’s friend regularly pulls objects out of guys ass’s and YES , some call their wives for a ride home . :wall:

she pulled a foot long double headed dildo out of someone’s ass .  He drove himself there and his wife picked him up!   
If you are worried , put a string on what ever you are putting up your ass . 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t know who the fuck he called , dude. Jesus Christ , like I said my wife’s friend regularly pulls objects out of guys ass’s and YES , some call their wives for a ride home . :wall:

she pulled a foot long double headed dildo out of someone’s ass .  He drove himself there and his wife picked him up!   
If you are worried , put a string on what ever you are putting up your ass . 

OK, now you're getting ridiculous!!!!! 

Nothing goes near my ass, but thanks for the advice anyway. 

Wow, 'dis guy CW is fucked in the head. Foot long, double ended dildos!!  WTF!!!   :wtf:

Edited by Guest

10 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Getting a cholonostopy tomorrow . 

Fuckers want me to drink 64 oz of Gatorade tonight. I cant drink 64 oz of anything.

I get my CT scans done as soon as they'll let me in the mornings.  40 ounces of water before they'll give me the contrast.

Talk about a way to set the tone for the day - at the pisser every 30 minutes.  4x a year for now.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Steve hope it went well.

Yep, all good , thanks.

I gotta say , you dudes that can drink a case of beer. I just don't know how ya can do it. 64 oz of gatoraide was a job in itself.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:35 PM, ManOnManOral said:

They gave me the date rape drug. Awake but not giving a shit..pun intended...that the guy was shoving a drain snake with a camera and laser on it up my ass.

No different than you getting a big black schlong up your ass, which you do regularly. 

On 1/14/2020 at 1:30 PM, XCR1250 said:

I had an Upper/Lower GI in 1971, none since, Doc's been bugging me since then as I have spastic colitis and Gerd.

Not tooo bright don.  As embarrassing as it is it could save your life.   With technology today early screening is Pretty damn good.  
Especially if you know family history has issues.  My dad had prostate cancer in 99 and all it was was a slight shadow in the image but the doctors went in and removed it,  everything seemed good,, flash forward to today after several surgeries, heart, hip ect it has returned and metastasized into his new hip joint.  Now with some new drugs they’re treating it So far without any more procedures but the drugs are kicking his ass, they kill testosterone completely.   GO GET ONE.

CANCER  SUCKS

Edited by old indy

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, old indy said:

Not tooo bright don.  As embarrassing as it is it could save your life.   With technology today early screening is Pretty damn good.  
Especially if you know family history has issues.  My dad had prostate cancer in 99 and all it was was a slight shadow in the image but the doctors went in and removed it,  everything seemed good,, flash forward to today after several surgeries, heart, hip ect it has returned and metastasized into his new hip joint.  Now with some new drugs they’re treating it So far without any more procedures but the drugs are kicking his ass, they kill testosterone completely.   GO GET ONE.

CANCER  SUCKS

this

6 hours ago, old indy said:

CANCER  SUCKS

No family history of colon cancer, lots of lung cancer and heart issues from relatives smoking on both family sides, dad had prostate cancer at 85 years old but we were told they weren't concerned as he was too old to worry about it, dad never got sick  his whole life that I remember, not even a cold, he did have some sinus problems though. He never smoked.

I go to the Doc once a year for a Physical but that started in 2011 before that only seen a Doctor perhaps 12-15 times my whole life, some of those were for an injured back, Asthma, and  a steel sliver in my eye. I simply don't go and I'll be 73 in July. Stupid, I know.

edit: 84 years old

Edited by XCR1250