hey , check out my ass

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Getting a cholonostopy tomorrow . 

Fuckers want me to drink 64 oz of Gatorade tonight. I cant drink 64 oz of anything.

It would be easy if it was Gatorade, make sure you have an ample supply of toilet paper. :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

hey , check out my ass

Pretty much the same exact thing my dad said to me 20 years ago when I took him to his appointment. I'm scarred for life, he had glossy colored pictures and said "Hey, check this out!" as I was driving. Glanced over and :puke:  :lol:  

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Getting a cholonostopy tomorrow . 

Fuckers want me to drink 64 oz of Gatorade tonight. I cant drink 64 oz of anything.

It's not anything like Gatorade :lol: :lmao:

38 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It would be easy if it was Gatorade, make sure you have an ample supply of toilet paper. :lol:

Yep, and don't plan on leaving anytime soon after you drink it.  :lol:

And definitely don't trust a fart.  :lmao:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Good luck with your exam. Many dopes don’t have one and learn much later they should have.

I had an Upper/Lower GI in 1971, none since, Doc's been bugging me since then as I have spastic colitis and Gerd.

If you're getting ready for your colonoscopy, and the doctor comes out holding a can of Marfak and a 5-D-Cell Maglite...……………………………....RUN!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you're getting ready for your colonoscopy, and the doctor comes out holding a can of Marfak and a 5-D-Cell Maglite...……………………………....RUN!!!!!

Ill get in there and probably see you , in scrubs.

• Haha 2

I've had to have 2. Told them after the first one you fucks are going to have to put me out for the second.

Got smart and prescribed me a nice pill to take first. After that awake or asleep was immaterial...

up here they will not allow you drive I snuck out  first time second they made me call for ride.the biggest thing is the gatorade as already stated if you feel th need to fart run to shitter double time.do drink the amount stated or they may need you to come back if not clean as a whistle.you may not enjoy going back for a second time

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, anorkist said:

up here they will not allow you drive I snuck out  first time second they made me call for ride.the biggest thing is the gatorade as already stated if you feel th need to fart run to shitter double time.do drink the amount stated or they may need you to come back if not clean as a whistle.you may not enjoy going back for a second time

When they come out to get you from the waiting room they ask questions about when you had the last of the prep solution. One guy there told them he drank it all the afternoon before when the instructions said to drink half early evening and half around 1am. They sent him home because he didn't follow the instructions. :lol:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've had to have 2. Told them after the first one you fucks are going to have to put me out for the second.

Got smart and prescribed me a nice pill to take first. After that awake or asleep was immaterial...

They gave me the date rape drug. Awake but not giving a shit..pun intended...that the guy was shoving a drain snake with a camera and laser on it up my ass.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Ever been inspected old man?

Yeah, it's nothin' ya' big pussy.  They will give you liquid valium through an IV. You'll be out in seconds. When you wake up you will feel better than when you went in. They recommend once every ten years after age 50. 

All kidding aside, colo-rectal cancer is no fukkin joke. 

I took a COLO-GUARD test last year, and the results came back POSITIVE !!! Long story short, the test was invalid due to the time sample was taken. I then went for the Colonoscopy...……………..negative. Whew!!!

Needless to say when I got the results from that fukkin junk colo-guard test my hands were fukkin shakin' like a leaf, and I'll be the first one to admit it. 

DON'T EVER TRUST THE COLO-GUARD TEST!!!! They are worthless, and subject to skewed results. 

Just watch out when you're delirious from the valium that you don't say, " Uncle Znotty do I get the MAGLITE in my butt now?  "  

OMG!!! Sammy Gravano gettin' the MAGLITE TREATMENT!!!!!  :bum:                                           :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Wife’s friend does them for a living. Along with retrieving objects guys shove up their  ass . She always has the best stories.  Had to get a glass wine decanter out of a guy last week.  Shoved it so far up , it to be surgically removed. They always want the object back to.  Funniest part is having to make the call to get some one to pick them up from hospital.  Wives are horrified and disgusted. :lol:

Edited by Cold War