Lifetime weed smoker

Anler

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh yeah he apologized. Paid me back for the bar bill because he was buying shots for the whole bar. He really is a great guy normally. He does alot for alot of people so when we go out (without the wives) he cuts loose. I let him have his fun because he doesn't get to otherwise. Normally he is just a goofy drunk, this is the first time I have seen him be a dick. 

I see people act like that at trade shows as many vendors have hospitality suites.  Usually some dick who is running daddies business into the ground but trying to hang on a little longer.

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah he doesn't smoke weed and I didn't have any but the one thing that did get his attention is I said I was going to call his wife. He got panicked then. :lol: I call his wife the fun police. 

Poor guy, no wonder he has to let loose when he's with the guys. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I'm finding alcohol to be a real problem within my little circle these days. I've had 3 incidents since Christmas with out of control drunks. It's annoying as hell. 

Bro and I used to own a liquor store back in the day.  Alcohol does far more damage than pot, and ruins many lives.  I hated dealing with drunks, and had a couple uncles who were alchy’s.

• Sad 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Bro and I used to own a liquor store back in the day.  Alcohol does far more damage than pot, and ruins many lives.  I hated dealing with drunks, and had a couple uncles who were alchy’s.

I am seeing it more and more with people my age. Turning them into mush. A guy I grew up with drank himself to death 2 years ago. Way too young. 

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

My ex wife's father was a hardcore drunk. Nicest guy in the world when sober. Biggest asshole ya ever met when drunk.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am seeing it more and more with people my age. Turning them into mush. A guy I grew up with drank himself to death 2 years ago. Way too young. 

Yup.  Some people turn mean with a little booze...I’m a happy drunk when I’ve had a few.  And yeah we have a bud that is likely drinking himself to death.  Lost his marriage, all his friends, it’s just sad.  Has to blow into a tube just to drive to work.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Poor guy, no wonder he has to let loose when he's with the guys. 

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know right? 

Must be some really good pussy he's married to :lol:

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My dad's dad died from siroccis when my dad was 12.  He was an awesome mechanic and driver.  They'd run moonshine across county lines.  He also liked to drink it too. 

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My ex wife's father was a hardcore drunk. Nicest guy in the world when sober. Biggest asshole ya ever met when drunk.

So like Vaginasnotaclowncarwoman , when he's sober.  That bad eh? Eeeesh 

:snack:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Must be some really good pussy he's married to :lol:

My dad's dad died from siroccis when my dad was 12.  He was an awesome mechanic and driver.  They'd run moonshine across county lines.  He also liked to drink it too. 

So like Vaginasnotaclowncarwoman , when he's sober.  That bad eh? Eeeesh 

:snack:

He had a camp in Maine. Was there one time in damn near a hurricaine. He made his wife go to the store because he was out of beer. Told her to get him lottery tix too. She got back and said she forgot the tix. He told her " you better hope those numbers don't hit or they will be fucking burying you" she went back out.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He had a camp in Maine. Was there one time in damn near a hurricaine. He made his wife go to the store because he was out of beer. Told her to get him lottery tix too. She got back and said she forgot the tix. He told her " you better hope those numbers don't hit or they will be fucking burying you" she went back out.

Sound like my old neighbor were I grew up at.  His wife was petrified of him, but afraid to leave him because she knew he'd find her and kill her. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Sound like my old neighbor were I grew up at.  His wife was petrified of him, but afraid to leave him because she knew he'd find her and kill her. 

They went to Maine every weekend . She had to drive both ways so he could drink. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

They went to Maine every weekend . She had to drive both ways so he could drink. 

Sound identical to my old neighbor.  She always drove because he was so fucked up all the time.   I remember one time he got in his CR500 and was going to show off for everyone.  He almost killed himself in about 30'.  Of course no helmet on. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he looks 80 . 

Cheech is not as old but deff looking better . but I don't think cheech had to fight cancer or prision

Screenshot_20200114-190239.jpg

I met Tommy and his wife bout 18 years ago at a comedy club they were performing at. They were both really nice and talked and shook hands with anyone that came up to them.