Top-secret UFO files could ‘gravely damage’ US national security, Navy says

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The king james bible was commissioned by King James and transcribed and interpreted by his appointed men to in such a way it would help him politically.

The vast majority of the new testament was written by men hundreds of years after Christ supposedly lived.

It's a scam 

King James wasn’t a Catholic. And Shakespeare did almost all of the writing of the KJV. 

47 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

How mad are some of these people gonna be   if they get up to heaven only to find out God is gender non-binary?  I wasted my Sunday mornings for this?!  Fml.  

You mean god doesn’t have a swinging Richard? 

Edited by spin_dry

39 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You mean god doesn’t have a swinging Richard? 

Lots of different viewpoints, I don’t think anyone alive know for sure.  According to Dishwalla, God is a woman and they’d really like to meet Her.  

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Lots of different viewpoints, I don’t think anyone alive know for sure.  According to Dishwalla, God is a woman and they’d really like to meet Her.  

You “don’t think”?  I’m positive NOBODY ALIVE knows for sure.

I’m just glad I don’t have to encumber my thoughts worrying about any of this.  I just make sure I don’t shit on anybody else’s beliefs until they start to infringe on mine first.  My life is easy and peaceful this way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

How mad are some of these people gonna be   if they get up to heaven only to find out God is gender non-binary?  I wasted my Sunday mornings for this?!  Fml.  

Watching Ancient Aliens one of those cucks said that those big eyed, big head grey dudes dont have any genitals so very possible if God is an alien that he is gender non-binary! 

Image result for grey alien no genitals

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

Watching Ancient Aliens one of those cucks said that those big eyed, big head grey dudes dont have any genitals so very possible if God is an alien that he is gender non-binary! 

Image result for grey alien no genitals

Appears to be asexual. That's not an alien, it's a iberall.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, bussman said:

Science is real. Science can be used to deceive. Both are facts. Following some of it blindly is also a fact. Anybody bothered by that should rethink their approach to it. 

When the “aliens” come, go ahead and trust the narrative put out there by proven liars. Or don’t.

:bc: 

Aliens are now demons or some weird ass shit like that? As far as damaging and deceiving humans, nothing does it better than religion.  

Just now, spin_dry said:

Oh ok. Eye roll. 

so you think they really straped that thing to apolo so they could drive around the moon .lol have you seen any of the Apollo modules and a copy of the buggy . yeah still call bullshit . 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you think they really straped that thing to apolo so they could drive around the moon .lol have you seen any of the Apollo modules and a copy of the buggy . yeah still call bullshit . 

The unit was foldable and fit into the quadrant 1 bay in the LM. Dummy. It had a weight of 400 pounds. Double dummy.   Yes I have seen a copy of the rover in person. Both a collapsed version and assembled version. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The unit was foldable and fit into the quadrant 1 bay in the LM. Dummy. It had a weight of 400 pounds. Double dummy.  

yeah you go with that.  they could barely get a fucking guy landed and  out the door to walk around but yeah they got a go cart out there to play on lol .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah you go with that.  they could barely get a fucking guy landed and  out the door to walk around but yeah they got a go cart out there to play on lol .

You have no idea what your even talking about. You know nothing about the design of the LM or it’s capacity. Like always, you’re talking out your oblivious asshole  

Edited by spin_dry

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You have no idea what your even talking about. You know nothing about the design of the LM or it’s capacity. Like always, you’re talking out your oblivious asshole  

ok you go with the go cart video they fed you 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The unit was foldable and fit into the quadrant 1 bay in the LM. Dummy. It had a weight of 400 pounds. Double dummy.   Yes I have seen a copy of the rover in person. Both a collapsed version and assembled version. 

Religious folk are gullible....... :lol: