Grand Rapids Man Killed in Wexford County Snowmobile Crash

41 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

And you're worries about hand signals  :lmao:

and you don't know when I did.   And like I said, you aren't that much older than me 

Because you're talking shit to me about the UP , yet you've never ridden there. :lol: :lmao:  Go lay on the couch and watch the game.  You don't have anything else to say here 

I'm not worried about shit. You're the one crying about people not using them. 

Late 70s ...

I ride W & NW lower. Rode some in MN also.

Hell of a game so far ...

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Officially my 50th year on sleds this year.  If its convenient and safe for me to give a signal, I might throw one up as a courtesy.  You’re on your own out there.

Very cool :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Officially my 50th year on sleds this year.  If its convenient and safe for me to give a signal, I might throw one up as a courtesy.  You’re on your own out there.

40 for me you old fuck

41 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I will always hand signal if my wife is riding behind me but I'm generally going slower iF she is.  Lot of close calls over the years I've slowed down a bit overall 

I forget the communicators are on when I'm yelling at the assholes blowing the corners and I know they can't hear me but it feels good. The wife doesn't think it's  funny lol. These people get the middle finger when that happens and that's the only hand signal I put up.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I forget the communicators are on when I'm yelling at the assholes blowing the corners and I know they can't hear me but it feels good. The wife doesn't think it's  funny lol. These people get the middle finger when that happens and that's the only hand signal I put up.

Like the hand signals we give to all the faggot FIBs and faggots from Gaysota and Gayeveconsin 

1090090663_tenor.gif.cf(21).gif.f2909f1d56aa0b1af943910d1ec59192.gif

• Haha 1

When you drive by a spot in your vehicle where a memorial has been put up is one thing but when you know the spots (5) fatalities have occurred on sleds it puts it in another perspective. The one in particular a young kid was impaled up on an old cedar branch and his dad was following him. I look at that spot everytime we go by it and it's heart wrenching

On 1/13/2020 at 9:36 AM, ford_428cj said:

He hit a Pressure ridge in the vid?

I hit a ridge Satdee and almost ghosted my sled. Fortunately, the Axys chassis sucks up bad hits pretty good. I saw it about 1/2  second before I hit it at about 50. Ass end kicked up about 5 feet and my feet were  probably 4 feet above my seat. She was flying nose down but panic rev leveled it out before landing. It's been a while since that feeling. 

Oh, and keep your fucking hands on the bars.......

Fucking rookies.

Edited by s pump
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

I hit a ridge Satdee and almost ghosted my sled. Fortunately, the Axys chassis sucks up bad hits pretty good. I saw it about 1/2  second before I hit it at about 50. Ass end kicked up about 5 feet and my feet were  probably 4 feet above my seat. She was flying nose down but panic rev leveled it out before landing. It's been a while since that feeling. 

Fucking rookies.

Its the ridges that are not straight that realy fuck you up.

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

Fucking rookies.

That is the worst feeling on a sled.  that plow bank i hit at the end of spencer roads the last time i had that feeling.  

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Its the ridges that are not straight that realy fuck you up.

This was from the water being lowered and probably 50' from shore running perpendicular to my travel. Big Perm hit it farther out and was looking back. No fucking hand signal there tho......I was looking at him about 750 ft away when I hit it. Could a sucked.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

That is the worst feeling on a sled.  that plow bank i hit at the end of spencer roads the last time i had that feeling.  

Yah, that was a close one. You came in hot and I was like wtf is he doing......:    :lol:

Edited by s pump

Just now, s pump said:

This was from the water being lowered and probably 50' from shore running perpendicular to my travel. Big Perm hit it farther out and was looking back. No fucking hand signal there tho......I was looking at him about 750 ft away when I hit it. Could a sucked.

Yah, that was a close one. You came in hot and I was like wtf is he doing......: lol:

i hit one on First Conn one day with CKF that was so bad I was in the air long enough to think should i just dump the sled and rag doll.  

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Like the hand signals we give to all the faggot FIBs and faggots from Gaysota and Gayeveconsin 

1090090663_tenor.gif.cf(21).gif.f2909f1d56aa0b1af943910d1ec59192.gif

Gaysotans and Gayevesconsiners come to lower to snowmobile? :lol: 

MU old buss partner took his kids when they were 13 or so to Rangley. One hit one that was at an angle and it spun him like a bullet coming out of a rifle. I don't believe the kid ever got on a sled again

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i hit one on First Conn one day with CKF that was so bad I was in the air long enough to think should i just dump the sled and rag doll.  

If you have never done one of those you haven't snowmobiled long enough. I've done hand stands on the handle bars just waiting to see which way my legs will fall. I had a 96 mxz that I swear was trying to kill me.

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Those are the worst. When you have time to contemplate mid air. 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I will always hand signal if my wife is riding behind me but I'm generally going slower iF she is.  Lot of close calls over the years I've slowed down a bit overall 

Solid point. If I was riding with somebody that can’t ride fast like AMG I’d probably use signals too. :bc: 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Those are the worst. When you have time to contemplate mid air. 

I haven’t been tossed in a long time. I guess experience helps. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

Solid point. If I was riding with somebody that can’t ride fast like AMG I’d probably use signals too. :bc: 

What is it about those arctic cats that you cant take a hand off the bars? 

pov crashes GIF by Cheezburger

22 minutes ago, bussman said:

Your Gayeve and Kev like obsession with me is starting to get creepy. I'm flattered that you 3  constantly think about me, but I'm not gay :bc: