Big news from doo coming tomorrow

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Its turbo normalized , not turbo charged

It’s a start and I’m interested to see where / how it goes. This could be good in a couple years or it could end up being mediocre. I do hope it progresses and makes it to the flat lander stuff under warranty 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It’s a start and I’m interested to see where / how it goes. This could be good in a couple years or it could end up being mediocre. I do hope it progresses and makes it to the flat lander stuff under warranty 

I hope so too but I seriously doubt it

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont think these will sell well at all. Skidoo will have built the faggot ass thing so it's tough to make any added hp with it and nobody is gonna pay 18k for one when they can just go aftermarket turbo and have an actual power increase

They will sell a shit load in my opinion....  why???? A warranty sled that makes close to is advertised power at any elevation.  it will walk all over a 2 stroke Pooh or Cat that has a warranty.  Not going to kill the aftermarket turbo systems as those that want to make more power are still going to boost it.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What's the point of putting it in the flatlander sleds?  Their promo videos themselves say it does jack squat at midwest elevations.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

What's the point of putting it in the flatlander sleds?  Their promo videos themselves say it does jack squat at midwest elevations.

It’s only gay like that because they made it that way lol

• Gold Member

1 good thing about it his skidoo is people can stop wasting money on clutching parts.  Like every other turbo out there you will see minimal gains from messing with clutching.  I’m sure somebody will be able to sell new to turbo guys a “clutch kit” and people would buy it

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I’m simple hoping this could end up opening the door for a factory 2S turbo sled for sea level applications. Evolving into something like a Renegade 850T at around 200 hp on 91 octane with a warranty. 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I’m simple hoping this could end up opening the door for a factory 2S turbo sled for sea level applications. Evolving into something like a Renegade 850T at around 200 hp on 91 octane with a warranty. 

You know that ain't happening.....they spent a shit ton of lo eye developing this system and didnt even give the mountain guys any power

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You know that ain't happening.....they spent a shit ton of lo eye developing this system and didnt even give the mountain guys any power

If I was a praying man it would be for a new Hyper Sled from SkiDoo. Stop crushing my dreams man :lol:

Edited by Skidooski

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's the most powerful factory 2 stroke turbo available.... :news:

• Haha 1