Big news from doo coming tomorrow

Rod

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Perfect for western mountain riders instead of cobbling together their own turbo like Bhent.  

We'll still have faggots buying them in the Midwest thinking they're 40 more HP than n/a 850s :lol:

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

I wish mine made.more than 148HP  

SBYL

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Leave it to fucking skidoo

A "turbo normalized" snowmobile

Lmfao....good god they suck

Skidoo is like fox news, they take bullshit and make it sexy and people love it! Its genius! How much do you think one of those are gonna sale for? I bet they sell a ton of them. 

• Haha 1

I dont think these will sell well at all. Skidoo will have built the faggot ass thing so it's tough to make any added hp with it and nobody is gonna pay 18k for one when they can just go aftermarket turbo and have an actual power increase

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont think these will sell well at all. Skidoo will have built the faggot ass thing so it's tough to make any added hp with it and nobody is gonna pay 18k for one when they can just go aftermarket turbo and have an actual power increase

It will be like the 900T. A tune will boost it up nicely. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The ecu will likely be locked up tighter than ft knox 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

it's 2500 on top of the experts msrp,  great deal for the consumer.  $3500 + install for a silber and kills the warranty

3 minutes ago, Doorider said:

I wonder if a simple resistor can be added to lie to the ECU about the air density? Say throw it off 2000 ft. Make a bit a boost at sea level

No....it would see increased MAP.

It will need the ecu cracked.