Big news from doo coming tomorrow

Rod

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I can admit when I'm wrong.  I was wrong. 

Yeah me too, never would have thought I would see a factory 2 stroke turbo but good on them. This is big. Leaves those 168hp 800's back in 2012! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Perfect for western mountain riders instead of cobbling together their own turbo like Bhent.  

The aftermarket kits work flawlessly and you actually get some power.

A guy i know who goes out west a few times per year and rents turbo 850s said they run perfect everytime.

The guy that rents them says the turbo 850s last as long and longer than the non turbi rentals because they arent operated at wfor 100% of the time

Edited by f7ben

Pretty mild turbo but what did you expect them to do?  No manufacturer wants to deal with the hassles of high-strung turbos that burn up with anything less than av gas.  I think it's brilliant.  Poo still owns the best chassis goodness but between this and the shot starter (and the fact they don't grenade) BRP has them.

Just now, f7ben said:

The aftermarket kits work flawlessly and you actually get some power.

A guy i know who goes out west a few times per year and rents turbo 850s said they run perfect everytime.

The guy that rents them says the turbo 850s last as long and longer than the non turbi rentals because they arent operated at wfor 100% of the time

So once again Skidoo is ahead of the competition and sticking it to the aftermarket! :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

No u! Come on man this is good shit. 

No , this is 100% bullshit

Faggot ass retards at skidoo just built a turbo sled that doesnt even make 2lbs of boost :lol:

it's so fucking dumb it's almost like it's fake news

Just now, Matt said:

Pretty mild turbo but what did you expect them to do?  No manufacturer wants to deal with the hassles of high-strung turbos that burn up with anything less than av gas.  I think it's brilliant.  Poo still owns the best chassis goodness but between this and the shot starter (and the fact they don't grenade) BRP has them.

The Poo 850 is stout enough for a turbo but direct injection and shot? Skidoo is way ahead here. 

Just now, f7ben said:

No , this is 100% bullshit

Faggot ass retards at skidoo just built a turbo sled that doesnt even make 2lbs of boost :lol:

it's so fucking dumb it's almost like it's fake news

Its brand new, it can only get better! 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

That is not the case. The turbo sleds run 7lbs boost at elevation on pump gas and last just as long as na sleds do

Just now, f7ben said:

That is not the case. The turbo sleds run 7lbs boost at elevation on pump gas and last just as long as na sleds do

At elevation, sure.  See what happens if you take that sled to the UP and fill it up with 91 octane corn fuel.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

At elevation, sure.  See what happens if you take that sled to the UP and fill it up with 91 octane corn fuel.

You turn it down to 3psi and get a legit 190hp

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I disagree. Im not buying one but they are staying ahead of the others here. 

Why not just make it a 5 psi pump gas setup and give them 190hp

That would be better than this retarded shit

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Why not just make it a 5 psi pump gas setup and give them 190hp

That would be better than this retarded shit

Ask a skidoo engineer why, I am sure there is a good reason. Not good enough for you but from their standpoint probably.