Big news from doo coming tomorrow

Rod

44 minutes ago, Doorider said:

Makes the same hp at elevation right? Why mention the sound in the video if it's just a turbo or triple? We all know what that sounds like and it's not game changing 

No way it's electric

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a fucking tragedy gay isn’t on all models.  Why the fuck wouldn’t it be.  It’s pretty slick.  Nobody wants the weight of a full Estart system.

People are having issues with it.  No thanks 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Doorider said:

So no additional hp, just maintains 165 at all altitudes 

Which is huge out west considering a loss of around 3% per thousand feet elevation.

A true 165 HP sled out west will be a fucking beast.  50HP gain at 10K feet.

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Where the video.  I looked and nothing yet

kind of disappointing.  No power increase with the turbo.  Just maintains sea level power as elevation increases

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Polaris.  They were so close too! 

Hey, they should put a turbo on their 840.  It'll just explode on start up!  :lol: 

I don't think you should be directing your sympathies towards Poo. Give them to Arctic Cat and Yamaha, they had to team up just to stay afloat and I'm sure they could use a life preserver. :lol:

Just now, snoughnut said:

I don't think you should be directing your sympathies towards Poo. Give them to Arctic Cat and Yamaha, they had to team up just to stay afloat and I'm sure they could use a life preserver. :lol:

What on earth made you think I was directing sympathies to Poo?  :lol: 

I am currently directed detestment at Textron.  I am limited on my directing!!!!  

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Somehow doo can always take the coolest ideas and make them fucking gay 

Skidoo is the most innovative sled maker in the game. If it wasnt for them Arctic Cat would be on the 17th gen F7... 

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I was told it's a 2 stroke that doesn't lose power as elevation increases. I said then it's a Turbo and got no response. This is from my dealer Dees Marine who is pretty connected at BRP

5 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Can't see a 2 stroke turbo.  I hear this all the time though.  "My dealer knows" or buddies uncle cousins son is a insider 

3 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Well he is a very large and we'll know dealer down here.  He already knows what it is.  By description and non answer,  I'd say JT's spot on. 

It's to bad he got greedy and TRIED to fuck me out of $1,000 back in '16 when I ordered my '17.  He lost my business for good. 

1697598401_giphy(2).gif.b45a8347313f13000813e07877d3c0ac.gif.6098f8ac9ad6b2cf85f434d5e7c9afed.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

How long before we get a Renegade or MXZ of this? I hope they are laying the groundwork for it 

If it doesn't increase HP significantly I'm not interested, it basically just maintains 165 up to 8k feet