Time to kick some ass

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Considering what happened in their regular season matchup I don’t see how The Packers win. 

It's a new day and a new game James. I don't think the Pack is going to shit the bed like they did the first time. If they do, I'm sure you guys will be ready to rub my nose in it. :lol:

Edited by snoughnut

50 minutes ago, jammin said:

Not sure why you say that but i'm listening. 

Because I am a Titans fan and he was brought in there and heralded as some sort of diabolical offensive mastermind and turned their offense into the most boring, unproductive and predictable offense in the league. He leaves for GB and the offense is night and day better with him gone yet in GB he's turned their most dynamic and dangerous player into a pedestrian QB. :news:

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Because I am a Titans fan and he was brought in there and heralded as some sort of diabolical offensive mastermind and turned their offense into the most boring, unproductive and predictable offense in the league. He leaves for GB and the offense is night and day better with him gone yet in GB he's turned their most dynamic and dangerous player into a pedestrian QB. :news:

The titans offense is better because Mariota is not playing. 

Im not saying LaFleur is an offensive guru, packers offensive isn't all that impressive, but as soon as Tannehill came on the titans got MUCH better.

8 minutes ago, Legend said:

The titans offense is better because Mariota is not playing. 

Im not saying LaFleur is an offensive guru, packers offensive isn't all that impressive, but as soon as Tannehill came on the titans got MUCH better.

even early with Mariotta in this year it was better with him gone. It was painful to watch last year. Agreed Tannehill coming in helped a lot along with AJ Brown but it was terrible under him. Again for a guy that was apparently an offensive wizard responsible for everything good in Atlanta and LA it was rather disappointing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Time to start building positive vibes for the whoopin the 49ers will experience on Sunday.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611357305cfec30a512d5

I want to pull for the Packers but shit like this makes it really hard. :lmao:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Packers finish the year with the same amount of post season wins as the vikes

How utterly pathetic 

Professional sports are utterly pathetic. It’s all about selling commercials and merchandise.