Bilt Ford tuff

Ya yes Ford,

My best friend own his own shop in northern Wisconsin he had a Ford plow truck F250 4x4 for plowing his gas station ten years later the frame gave out the truck owes him nothing. So Willy has been working on trucks and cars his whole life and he does not really give a fuck what he drives as long as its a great deal and every thing works or he will get it working. One day I asked him his thoughts on Ford's hes tell me hey they work just fine but they seem to nickle in dime you on little stuff as they get older dashes that rattle a gauge goes out windows that quit working just dumb stuff like that. Willy has owned them all from Vets to Mustangs to GMC's to Dodge Caddy's. 

Edited by Badger**

On June 8, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Sludgey said:

I'm not biased at all but Ford is using poor material to band aid their poor engineering 

Quoted for hilarity.  You are the AMG or Irv of gm. :lol:

My 2011 F150 hasn't skipped a beat since new. Damn thing needed new tires last fall though. Even had to replace wiper blades a couple of times and spray a squeaky tailgate once.

The old one had over 200k and never skipped a beat. The old shore truck before that had 400k on it and still worked like a charm but the frame went. Almost 20 years around and in salt water will do that lol

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:56 AM, Anler said:

Fords are for faggots and low IQ voters. Always have been...

F faggots

O only

R riding

D dicks

Thanks Amiri.....I mean anler

Edited by 04nightfire

Ive owned 2 Ford trucks...Most recently a 14 f350...1st one cost me easily over 20gs in repairs in 3yrs...i got a smoking deal on the 14 but regret buying it now.

One thing that's funny about this test is.. Who the uses a pickup truck for that shit. I mean honestly my friend has a dump truck and or dump trialer for that and a 2500 duramax to tow trailers and and be comfy. I certainly am not dropping loads of rocks from 15 feet into my 70k truck bed. regardless. JMO

Someone post up a home video of them doing this with their brand new truck.

Just now, Wildcat said:

One thing that's funny about this test is.. Who the uses a pickup truck for that shit. I mean honestly my friend has a dump truck and or dump trialer for that and a 2500 duramax to tow trailers and and be comfy. I certainly am not dropping loads of rocks from 15 feet into my 70k truck bed. regardless. JMO

That was not even  from 3 ft in the video...

oh btw Fords super duty line is going to be aluminum just like the 150s....

21 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Yeah who puts a tool box on their truck

9 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Yeah who puts a tool box on their truck

Im not a ford defender by any means. why you would make a aluminum bed is beyond me. Just saying MOST people dont do that shit lol. Toolbox is not the same thing.

Linex is the way to go anyhow but im certainly not recommending the ford just pointing out that the average joe does not do that.

I will say the best truck i had was a 84 bronco with a 4spd and 351 on 37's. was a bad ass truck!

Edited by Wildcat

17 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Shocked Spock - sludgey you are one fucked up looking gay dude

His name is Fudgy 

And yes he is a faggot 

52 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Exactly, no one is 

Ford guys dont use their trucks for work because thats not what they were made for. They are made to make all hilljack looking and drive around town looking like a tool. And they are great for that.