Bilt Ford tuff

What a stupid video, looks like GM is getting desperate for sales. Nobody in their right mind is gonna dump a load of landscaping blocks into a bare bed. I''l take the aluminum Ford any day because eventually the steel will rust. Ford FTW.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

What a stupid video, looks like GM is getting desperate for sales. Nobody in their right mind is gonna dump a load of landscaping blocks into a bare bed. I''l take the aluminum Ford any day because eventually the steel will rust. Ford FTW.

My buddy had a hitch laying in the back of his aluminum Ford....and he hit a bump and it went right thru the bed.....i will see if I can find the picture he sent me.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's not really the point.  The point is to show how much strength Ford has lost in its bed by going to AL.  For guys who do construction, this is likely a big deal.  Wouldn't change my mind about buying a Ford or not, but I'm not that hard on my stuff.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

My buddy had a hitch laying in the back of his aluminum Ford....and he hit a bump and it went right thru the bed.....i will see if I can find the picture he sent me.

Not to mention aluminum will corrode too especially with the cross eyed meth heads at Ford making them. :snack:

32 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Not real bright is he? You should inform him that they make bed liners.

29 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Not to mention aluminum will corrode too especially with the cross eyed meth heads at Ford making them. :snack:

Ford has had aluminum engine hoods since 1997 without problems so that's not an issue 

Just now, big guy said:

And to boot ford has the ugliest truck out there

Not even close, actually it's the best looking truck.  Those square wheel wells on a chevy are hideous.

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Not even close, actually it's the best looking truck.  Those square wheel wells on a chevy are hideous.

no ford is hideous and beyond , if i won a ford i would burn it YUKIE !!!

24 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Ford has had aluminum engine hoods since 1997 without problems so that's not an issue 

It can be a problem.

Some Subarus and caddys and what not also have aluminum hoods and I have seen corrosion. Now put that aluminum where the salt will hit it more and look out.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Who drops a load of gravel on their hoods though?

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

That would be great!

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fords are for faggots and low IQ voters. Always have been...

F faggots

O only

R riding

D dicks

Snoughnut likes this! :-)

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Exactly. Anybody that would dump a load like that won't be buying a new truck anyhow. That's the guy you see with the rusted out beater and the home made wooden box on the back.