This dude wants $10,000 for 93 Mach Z

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Anderson??

Yes sir. Wish I could find that sled again because I never had a chance with that one, didn't stay long in my garage. 

How big is that UBR motor in your OM?

Edited by Skidooski

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes sir. Wish I could find that sled again because I never had a chance with that one, didn't stay long in my garage. 

I had 2 Anderson's, 1 with a Crankshop 660 twin rotary valve and with with a 1000 Decker reed valve. Both triples.

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

there is another one link  DT showing Formula Plus X red one for 12 grand, we will see if its gone soon or not lol 

Another cool sled. The early 90’s X models we’re wicked 

people are paying 6000-8000 for nice shape blizzards here. I wasn’t surprised that Mach brought that money with the original engine. They were all recalled and replaced with a different engine and clutch 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Another cool sled. The early 90’s X models we’re wicked 

people are paying 6000-8000 for nice shape blizzards here. I wasn’t surprised that Mach brought that money with the original engine. They were all recalled and replaced with a different engine and clutch 

make sense,  I have never seen it with yellow paint engine block.. the one I saw had purple on it and was told the purple ones got metal coolant gearing instead of plastic ones in engine block with yellow painted on it.basically updated to 94 specs sounds right to you ? 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

make sense,  I have never seen it with yellow paint engine block.. the one I saw had purple on it and was told the purple ones got metal coolant gearing instead of plastic ones in engine block with yellow painted on it.basically updated to 94 specs sounds right to you ? 

Yup they put the 94+ 780’s into the 93 on a full recall. The originals were a yellow top engine and a comet clutch 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup they put the 94+ 780’s into the 93 on a full recall. The originals were a yellow top engine and a comet clutch 

do you know which had more power ? purple or yellow painted block ?  for me, I am gonna go with 96 Z specs.  it just feels the strongest one out of  94, 95 Z  haven't tried 809 series yet. 

23 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

do you know which had more power ? purple or yellow painted block ?  for me, I am gonna go with 96 Z specs.  it just feels the strongest one out of  94, 95 Z  haven't tried 809 series yet. 

The 96 780 dynod the highest supposedly because of more aggressive timing. The 97 809 was supposedly 1 hp less. Those were the two best ones