This dude wants $10,000 for 93 Mach Z

so I decided to text him asking him how much $ he would like for it. he says 10K.   anyone on here thinks he will get that much? :lol:   , he's not getting it from me for sure.  Sure, they are rare and all of that shit. but not for 10 grand. 

here the link. 

https://www.dootalk.com/forums/topic/1577617-considering-selling-93-mach-z-original-enginepipes-300-miles/

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I had a 95 Mach 1. Hated that sled. 

oh man, I remember it had a heavy feeling on throttle trigger, lol holyshit.  after a couple of hours your thumb had enough for the day LOL and compare to Mach Z throttle pulls, it was feather-light. 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

3 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

oh man, I remember it had a heavy feeling on throttle trigger, lol holyshit.  after a couple of hours your thumb had enough for the day LOL and compare to Mach Z throttle pulls, it was feather-light. 

I think I threw my shoulder out a couple times pulling that pig over. I sold it to my buddy back in like 99, he still has it. He tried to sell it back to me this summer for $500 if anyone wants it. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

The only thing I want from 1995 is Tiffany Amber Thiessen :lol:

Oh ya! Probably more than $500 for her. She was hot as fuck when she was on that high school show. 

7 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

so I decided to text him asking him how much $ he would like for it. he says 10K.   anyone on here thinks he will get that much? :lol:   , he's not getting it from me for sure.  Sure, they are rare and all of that shit. but not for 10 grand. 

here the link. 

https://www.dootalk.com/forums/topic/1577617-considering-selling-93-mach-z-original-enginepipes-300-miles/

No pics ? 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Probably, engine alone was $11,000.

That's what a lot of guys are doing now on sites like DT,  FB market place, CL,  and other classified pages.  Dealers don't want to give them shit for trade in. And market is flooded with used sleds , so they part them out instead. Time consuming, but if you know what you're doing and price everything out right, you can make some decent $ 

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's what a lot of guys are doing now on sites like DT,  FB market place, CL,  and other classified pages.  Dealers don't want to give them shit for trade in. And market is flooded with used sleds , so they part them out instead. Time consuming, but if you know what you're doing and price everything out right, you can make some decent $ 

Lot of guys make a living doing that on ebay. Buy something over 20 years old and part it out because the parts are hard to find. I have been trying to get my kid to do that to this old 86 kawaski I have. :lol: