This dude wants $10,000 for 93 Mach Z

44 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lot of guys make a living doing that on ebay. Buy something over 20 years old and part it out because the parts are hard to find. I have been trying to get my kid to do that to this old 86 kawaski I have. :lol: 

Yea it takes time and you have to know what to price stuff at.   My brother was going to buy back the '18 Renegade he totaled with 96 miles one it and part it out but I told him it would be more of a PITA than it was worth. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yea it takes time and you have to know what to price stuff at.   My brother was going to buy back the '18 Renegade he totaled with 96 miles one it and part it out but I told him it would be more of a PITA than it was worth. 

Dealing with people in general and then shipping all that shit...no thanks. Just selling sleds sometimes is a pain with all the stupid questions and low ballers thinking they'll steal you shit for dirt cheap

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dealing with people in general and then shipping all that shit...no thanks. Just selling sleds sometimes is a pain with all the stupid questions and low ballers thinking they'll steal you shit for dirt cheap

Yep that's what I told him 

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Same with trucks. Biggest problem selling a $6000 truck is the only person that wants one is a guy with $3000

I’ve seriously got to the point that taking a beating on a trade-in is just a better option now.  

I answered an add, a guy wanted 3  centurion cylinders and heads,  part number  EC51PL-01 for a project, I told him I had them, he asked me why would I want them? I just shook my head and never replied.

6 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Original condition sleds will always be worth WAY more than modded or race sleds. Not even close. Not too many 93 Z's were built and to have one that's original is rarer. 

I think that depends on the make and model,I could only get $500 for my 1 owner TXL.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I answered an add, a guy wanted 3  centurion cylinders and heads,  part number  EC51PL-01 for a project, I told him I had them, he asked me why would I want them? I just shook my head and never replied.

Do you think he meant "what do you want for them"?