'I left parts of my body in Iraq': Duckworth rips into GOP rep who said Democrats 'love' terrorists

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Collins is 100% correct.  Liberals are Muslim apologists and nothing but the opposition force to a party they cannot bear.

Duckworth is a god damn idiot.  Period.

She lost her legs...you run your cock holster. You're the goddamned idiot. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She lost her legs...you run your cock holster. You're the goddamned idiot. 

So now, A vet losing parts of their body and of course “your dead friend” are the only ones that deserve respect.

We really need a list of what vets we can and cannot respect from you.  Well “pin” it to the top of the forum.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You didn’t think either of you served?  Check your resume.  

It’s ok. Politicians don’t need no stinking credentials to to send Johnny off to die. Heel spurs is all that’s needed. Tremendous heel spurs. 

He’s correct in this statement, hell, that’s skinny Muslim pile of shit actually said she got a PSTD from the bombing :lol:

“....members of the Democratic Party mourn the recent death of top Iranian Gen. Qasem Soleimani more than Americans..”

And look at this fucking idiot Duckworth spewing this god damn lying hypocritical garbage:

“I would never, ever use Gold Star families, military men and women, or their families, as any pawn in any political game.”

:lol:

REALLY!?!?!?!

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

Strange that Tammy hasn’t told Omar to fuck off with her bullshit. I’ll take Tammy a bit more serious when she does. 

Mhm...”strange”.

She’s just another hypocrite flake riding those missing “veteran legs” for all she can in the left wing garbage scowl.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Mhm...”strange”.

She’s just another hypocrite flake riding those missing “veteran legs” for all she can in the left wing garbage scowl.

Like the half carbon fiber dudes snake posts photos of.