Hellcat for the win!!!!

I,ve watched the hellcats run at various tracks, and for some reason, they don,t seem to get all the hyped HP to the ground. The mustangs and even the camaros always run quicker. Sooooo it kinda makes one wonder, are  the HP numbers real, or are they fugging with the numbers ???? 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You're the guy who's never heard of them.

Not everything is hellion and vmp.

Lots of good shops making great stuff don't have to advertise.

I've seen their cars. There's literally 100s of shops all over the US and Canada.  So don't try and act like they're the be all, end all of the tuning world. 

:lmao: :lol: no shit, dumb ass 

Word gets around about who to go to and who not to.  I've never heard good or bad about them. 

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I've seen their cars. There's literally 100s of shops all over the US and Canada.  So don't try and act like they're the be all, end all of the tuning world. 

:lmao: :lol: no shit, dumb ass 

Word gets around about who to go to and who not to.  I've never heard good or bad about them. 

Who said they're the be all end all?

In the gt350 world they are near the top.

Sbyl

You've never heard of them?

But you've seen their cars?

:smack:

Edited by awful knawful

4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

I,ve watched the hellcats run at various tracks, and for some reason, they don,t seem to get all the hyped HP to the ground. The mustangs and even the camaros always run quicker. Sooooo it kinda makes one wonder, are  the HP numbers real, or are they fugging with the numbers ???? 

The challenger and charger are both fat cars in comparison to the stang and camaro. There is definitely some fast hellcats out there though.

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Who said they're the be all end all?

In the gt350 world they are near the top.

Sbyl

You've never heard of them?

But you've seen their cars?

:smack:

After looking at their FB page I remember seeing some of their videos. I didn't remember their name. So sue me 

3 hours ago, yami123 said:

The challenger and charger are both fat cars in comparison to the stang and camaro. There is definitely some fast hellcats out there though.

My buddy Kenny has been giving all the Hellcats in the area fits with his '18 GT. :lmao:

52316.jpeg.ca4ba44a9ed1a3e853601cdc55968ae5.jpeg52317.thumb.jpeg.4b38f71de73be29992c71e303a9f1050.jpeg52318.thumb.jpeg.f909e7e46f9d5bbb1369ddeb6ba60d3d.jpeg

They're going to to hate him even more come spring when he switches it over to e85 and cranks up the boost  :lol:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS