Iran is sending messages to its militias ordering them to not attack US targets.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

For being upset about Canadian civilian deaths that were indirectly caused by a POTUS with no plan?

is it only American civilians that count?

Apparently, 63 Canadians mean shit to the Iranians.

You continue to defend them.

Well pitter patter.....

EDIT: With no plan? I'd say 'kill again get your ass kicked up to your shoulders' is a very effective plan.

Edited by Snake

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

He is getting a secret service visit I would bet on it :finger3:

You should threaten the president publicly like that. When the SS finds you you’ll get the full cavity search without having to pay for it. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

apparently, 63 Canadians mean shit to the Iranians.

You continue to defend them.

Well pitter patter.....

EDIT: With no plan? I'd say 'kill again get your ass kicked up to your shoulders' is a very effective plan.

It would be interesting to see the published names of all the so called Canadians. I,m guessing the majority of them are new imported Canadians, mainly Iranians with dual passports. 

Edited by Frostynuts

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

You should threaten the president publicly like that. When the SS finds you you’ll get the full cavity search without having to pay for it. 

:lol:You are a sick sick fuck Melonhead 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

It would be interesting to see the published names of all the so called Canadians. I,m guessing the majority of them are new imported Canadians, mainly Iranians with duel passports. 

100% all Iranians like a decade ago :news:

Edited by Momorider

56 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

It would be interesting to see the published names of all the so called Canadians. I,m guessing the majority of them are new imported Canadians, mainly Iranians with duel passports. 

They probably know the difference between dual and duel. 

They think it was taken down by Iranian anti aircraft missiles.  Possibly by mistake. 

It makes sense. After launching missiles at the US. They would have expected some retaliation and been ready to shoot at anything that moved.  

I doubt any of this would have happened if Trump hadn't cancelled the nuclear deal with Iran.  

Any of you Trumpsters know what Iran did to cause Trump to tear up the agreement?

All I can find is that Israel and Saudi Arabia wanted it cancelled. I guess when you pay the bills, you don't need a reason. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They think it was taken down by Iranian anti aircraft missiles.  Possibly by mistake. 

It makes sense. After launching missiles at the US. They would have expected some retaliation and been ready to shoot at anything that moved.  

I doubt any of this would have happened if Trump hadn't cancelled the nuclear deal with Iran.  

Any of you Trumpsters know what Iran did to cause Trump to tear up the agreement?

All I can find is that Israel and Saudi Arabia wanted it cancelled. I guess when you pay the bills, you don't need a reason. 

It makes sense and it's Trumps fault?    ............. :lol: :lol: :lol: 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Were you the one minding the guns?

Mistake.:lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Just when you think the TDS sufferers couldn't get any dumber

Barb-- "hold my White Claw" 

She's the SMRT'est one here by far and continually demonstrates it 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not hard to figure out if you have half a brain.  You don't

Thanks for admitting you have half a brain.I was starting to wonder how someone with a full brain could understand the idiot bull shit that flows from the half empty cavity on top of your shoulders.

idiot

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It makes sense and it's Trumps fault?    ............. :lol: :lol: :lol: 

It's absolutely amazing.  I mean....I don't even know if I can possibly laugh any harder.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Thanks for admitting you have half a brain.I was starting to wonder how someone with a full brain could understand the idiot bull shit that flows from the half empty cavity on top of your shoulders.

idiot

Make no mistake.  The half that survived his parents abortion isn't functional.  Clearly.

48 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Were you the one minding the guns?

Mistake.:lol:

46 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Just when you think the TDS sufferers couldn't get any dumber

Barb-- "hold my White Claw" 

44 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

She's the SMRT'est one here by far and continually demonstrates it 

37 minutes ago, Roosting said:

idiot

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's absolutely amazing.  I mean....I don't even know if I can possibly laugh any harder.  :lol: 

Make no mistake.  The half that survived his parents abortion isn't functional.  Clearly.

5 posts and none of the Trumpsters can say why Trump reneged on the agreement with Iran. 

Combination of him being Jealous of Obama making a successful peace deal and the Saudi's paying him or is kids off. 

Edited by revkevsdi

Just now, revkevsdi said:

5 posts and none of the Trumpsters can say why Trump reneged on the agreement with Iran. 

Combination of him being Jealous of Obama making a successful peace deal and the Saudi's paying him or is kids off. 

Image result for pay attention to me gif

• Haha 1