Iran is sending messages to its militias ordering them to not attack US targets.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

A bunch of our Canadian neighbors were on that plane so some questions are going to have to be answered. 

They won’t ask any questions at all.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

So what has Trudy's response been so far?

A week long group wake and prayer ceremony  for the dead.....Canada pays the bill.  It’s the least they can do.

30 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That guy is useless on the world stage. I do think that this incident will reset the relationship between Iran and the US over time. 

:lol: Is that before or after Iran takes out an America official? 

11 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

That guy is useless on the world stage. I do think that this incident will reset the relationship between Iran and the US over time. 

Seriously? A Trump supporter claiming another leader is useless on the world stage.  How many times has Trump fucked up so far?  Everything he touches turns to shit.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Like you always say, I'm in the shop. 

But hey, tell us all again how smart you are, Mr college painter 

Oohhh....Mr. College Painter....good one gay Jay!!!!! :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Seriously? A Trump supporter claiming another leader is useless on the world stage.  How many times has Trump fucked up so far?  Everything he touches turns to shit.  

Like the economy? :lol:

Like regulations? :lol:

Like unemployment/employment? :lol:

Like the federal judiciary? :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

kinda like your bets eh?

:lol2:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Woodtick said:

You know? The plane with the black box that Iran won’t let anyone look at. Tump is going down this time. He let Iran shoot down a plane.:lmao:

I know this is crazy. But it seems to me that :

Trump took a nuclear deal with Iran that wasworking.

That was also agreed to by your allies.

Tore it up just to make his racist base happy.

He did that without consulting your allies.  

Then pushed them so he’d get a response,

Retaliated beyond the scope of their response to push them close to war.

His actions may have caused the death of innocent people on that plane. 

Now he is calling on the Allies he didn’t consult to come up with a deal with Iran. 

If he ends up with that same deal Obama had, shitheads like you will claim he averted ww3 and call him the great negotiator.  

Meanwhile there are a a couple of hundred dead people because he wanted to divert attention away from the fact that he is withholding witnesses and evidence from his impeachment trial. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know this is crazy. But it seems to me that :

Trump took a nuclear deal with Iran that wasworking.

That was also agreed to by your allies.

Tore it up just to make his racist base happy.

He did that without consulting your allies.  

Then pushed them so he’d get a response,

Retaliated beyond the scope of their response to push them close to war.

His actions may have caused the death of innocent people on that plane. 

Now he is calling on the Allies he didn’t consult to come up with a deal with Iran. 

If he ends up with that same deal Obama had, shitheads like you will claim he averted ww3 and call him the great negotiator.  

Meanwhile there are a a couple of hundred dead people because he wanted to divert attention away from the fact that he is withholding witnesses and evidence from his impeachment trial. 

You are with out a doubt an idiot.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Like the economy? :lol:

Like regulations? :lol:

Like unemployment/employment? :lol:

Like the federal judiciary? :lol:

The economy and unemployment rate that is reliant on the quantitive easing on steroids that you claimed was wrong during Obama's and is being paid for by much higher debt loads?

Regulations that allow businesses to pollute without penalty, which will make drinking water and river useless for years to come?  Do you know they claim the next war might be fought for fresh water instead of oil?

The federal judiciary? "I'm going to drain the swamp" Turns into putting unqualified partisan people in place.

It's probably ok if you don't think women have a right to choose or think unqualified people belong.  

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/trump-courts-judges-abortion-lgbtq-voting-rights_n_5d669025e4b063c341f8fdc9?ri18n=true

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

:lol: Is that before or after Iran takes out an America official? 

You should definitely pic Biden in the primary as he has been on the wrong side of foreign policy for most of his career which should dove tail perfectly with your predictions so far. Iran has been more than happy to fight battles that cost the lives of many  Palestinians or Syrians but leave little or  no repercussions for Iran it self. I think the Iranians are going to be more measured in the future.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You are with out a doubt an idiot.

For being upset about Canadian civilian deaths that were indirectly caused by a POTUS with no plan?

is it only American civilians that count?