Bake your Ass Off!

The wife thinks I'm just lazing around too much and wants me to do things lol. Yesterday she dug out a paint by number painting that I started 2yrs ago and all the little paint containers had gone hard. I guess I won't be finishing it any time soon lol. She has a shitload of little wood projects she wants me to do as well and I wish I never bought all the power tools that I have lol

17 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I have a customer that said he rubs one out after she rejects him and she is trying to fall asleep,while he is in bed next to her? He is a crazy fuck,so I wouldn’t put it past him? :lmao:

I had a live-in roommate/gf that tried the same.  I told her to go to the spare bedroom (which was supposed to be hers anyway) because she was laying where my laptop needed to go. :lol:Join the cause or get the fuck out. 💪

6 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Then I don't have to wash the sheets every time man!

Neal

Geeze Neal, you’re gonna get foot fungus on your dick. :lol: use a towel you savage. :bc: 

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I have a customer that said he rubs one out after she rejects him and she is trying to fall asleep,while he is in bed next to her? He is a crazy fuck,so I wouldn’t put it past him? :lmao:

i used to just jerk off on her ass while she was sleeping.  

• Confused 1