Presidents address to the nation

1 minute ago, bussman said:

What does pointing out other’s delusional hatred for the man have to do with supporting him? Or even not supporting him. 

Come on. I agree on some with trump and others not. I don't lap up what ever he says as fact like copout does.  But because I called Pete out for being a die hard trump follower with out questioning, I'm now suffering from tds.   Even new bussman needs to see that :lol: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Come on. I agree on some with trump and others not. I don't lap up what ever he says as fact like copout does.  But because I called Pete out for being a die hard trump follower with out questioning, I'm now suffering from tds.   Even new bussman needs to see that :lol: 

I don’t think you’re full of TDS, that’s only my opinion though. But pointing it out doesn’t make you a supporter of his. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I don’t think you’re full of TDS, that’s only my opinion though. But pointing it out doesn’t make you a supporter of his. 

I agree but Pete is pretty hard trump ball slopper 

Just now, Kev144 said:

I agree but Pete is pretty hard trump ball slopper 

mostly just to get a rise out of you and people like you.. pouts?

It irritates you when I praise trump and I love it.

Now

GFY

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I have to assume no one here actually wishes for dead soldiers maybe outside of moto trying to be edgy.  You guys sure jump off the deep end and assign outrageous positions quickly :lol: 

The echo chamber here has made a few lose touch with reality.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Pete said:

Now

GFY

Just now, SSFB said:

The echo chamber here has made a few lose touch with reality.

Example 1A

Cripes do we need to name names for old Kev144 like he can't see it?  The folks sure there was a WW3 imminent in no particular order, F7Ben, Anler, Jimmay, Moto, Spin, Vince, MC.  The site was abound with threads and posts.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

Cripes do we need to name names for old Kev144 like he can't see it?  The folks sure there was a WW3 imminent in no particular order, F7Ben, Anler, Jimmay, Moto, Spin, Vince, MC.  The site was abound with threads and posts.

First of all that is not true and it was said that people here wanted dead American Soldiers and speaking for myself that is absolutely 100% bullshit. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all that is not true and it was said that people here wanted dead American Soldiers and speaking for myself that is absolutely 100% bullshit. 

liar

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pete said:

Now

GFY

It doesn't bother me personally.  Unlike some I don't take these forums seriously.  I come here to laugh and have fun.  I'd quit the forums if i took it seriously enough to wish members dead. 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

It doesn't bother me personally.  Unlike some I don't take these forums seriously.  I come here to laugh and have fun.  I'd quit the forums if i took it seriously enough to wish members dead. 

Snowflake!

4 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Where are the posts specifically?  I could see moto trying to be edgy but I also don't look at all the political threads 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I honestly think people using repuke, libtard or tds etc are low IQ folks.  

Poor low IQ Dopo. :lmao:BD480A49-0FB2-42EF-B8AC-C90AF3751869.thumb.jpeg.0dbc7661e87a227d82cabdb781dd9253.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Are you fucking retarded? Seriously

2 hours ago, hayward said:

Beetlejuice!

He was awesome ! :lol:

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

I have to assume no one here actually wishes for dead soldiers maybe outside of moto trying to be edgy.  You guys sure jump off the deep end and assign outrageous positions quickly :lol: 

You're dumber than I thought if you really believe that

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

:goodpost:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

just spinny was wanting dead solders. He telegraphed it all day. He was so excited it was going to happen .

Just now, Roosting said:

just spinny was wanting dead solders. He telegraphed it all day. He was so excited it was going to happen .

Well I won’t speak for him but I find it hard to believe he wants dead US Soldiers.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I won’t speak for him but I find it hard to believe he wants dead US Soldiers.

did you not read his posts all day yesterday?

In reality, I realize he is trolling but his troll is pathetic if that's what he thinks sparking up debate is. Especially when it's fully based on TDS

2 hours ago, F3600 said:

Yeah 80 million dollar bounties on a US president are nothing to post about