Presidents address to the nation

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty sad how many American's wanted those missiles to kill our soldiers just so they could hate on Trump more.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Pretty sad how many American's wanted those missiles to kill our soldiers just so they could hate on Trump more.  

its disgusting.

Never thought id ever see this kinda shit in my life. The hatred from the left and their cronies because their girl lost is mind boggling.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.  There's several on here with TDS who were hoping they'd hear about dead Americans this morning too.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yep.  There's several on here with TDS who were hoping they'd hear about dead Americans this morning too.

Yes there were.

Honestly I think Hillary may have taken Soleinami out as well.  She would have done something to prove a woman can be a tough CIC.  This would have been that perfect opportunity.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member

Remember those Trump is going to start a war crowd???  They still are working on a bill in the house.  Few days ago there were people here claim Trump was going to draft kids.  My god people that democrats or align with democrat views are very bad people.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Excellent post.  They didn't want war for the right reasons, but they sure want war for all the wrong reasons.

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Lack of US body count is likely why Spin isn't on here spewing his TDS.  

Some here should practice not being wrong so often.  But, to their credit, they really are just great at it.  It’s just uncanny.

• Thanks 1

I have to assume no one here actually wishes for dead soldiers maybe outside of moto trying to be edgy.  You guys sure jump off the deep end and assign outrageous positions quickly :lol: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

I have to assume no one here actually wishes for dead soldiers maybe outside of moto trying to be edgy.  You guys sure jump off the deep end and assign outrageous positions quickly :lol: 

TDS is strong with some. Nothing gets in their way to promote it no matter what..

GET TRUMP!!!