Your Arctic cats and skidoos are belonging to us

25 minutes ago, bussman said:

I’ll never go back to a 129 after riding this 137. :bc: 

I had a 136 crossfire. I tried it...I like the shorties better.  :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bussman said:

so what does it do better?  From my understanding the 137 will bridge stutter bumps better and that's it.  So if your bashing around at a good clip of 30mph on some fresh groom those evil bumpy bumps feel better?

IMO if you actually tear through an ungroomed ditch at speed that has big drifts and whooped out,the longer track affects the handling and you get more kick back from the rear. All depends on riding style though. 

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

so what does it do better?  From my understanding the 137 will bridge stutter bumps better and that's it.  So if your bashing around at a good clip of 30mph on some fresh groom those evil bumpy bumps feel better?

IMO if you actually tear through an ungroomed ditch at speed that has big drifts and whooped out,the longer track affects the handling and you get more kick back from the rear. All depends on riding style though. 

Its a more settled and comfortable ride. The shorties can get squirrely if you dont stud them good and arent as planted on the trail. I feel you can ride faster on the longer track because it is that much more settled. Acceleration is better, gaps bumps better and handles better IMO. As far as the quicker handling of the short tracks I feel its too minimal to warrant. Now if you are a ditch banger or SX then the short track may have some advantage, I am just not in that demo any longer. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bussman said:

Well you have a cat RR so.... there’s nothing better 

and that rear suspension is hard to beat 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

I agree with this sentiment. The 129 is perfect for me mostly trail riding. Get a decent track and it will get you through the occasional fields of powder or untouched power lines. 

I know its not going to happen, but I'd be curious to see an 850 in a 120" 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

850? My buddy was riding up north with a chick who has an 850 Assault. I was like, "How do you like riding with a chick who has a bigger sled than you?" :lol: 

That must be why Kev144 doesn't go with Rev's much with his little 600 :news:

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

I had a 136 crossfire. I tried it...I like the shorties better.  :dunno: 

👍🏼

After riding that 18 1/2 600r and my buddy's 18 TNT 850 , I knew my next sled would be a 129".  Don't get me wrong, my '17 was the best sled I've owned or ridden, but that G4 shortie is better.  Didn't like the G4 Renegade as much the XS. I didn't think I'd ever get anything shorter than a 137" ever again, until I rode a 129" G4 

50 minutes ago, Roosting said:

The difference between a 137" and 129" in tbe bumps wasn't noticable at all.  But you could definitely tell the difference in the twisties. 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

R motion is par with cat but cats front end is clearly superior to doo. 

And then there is the switchback assault which is as wide of a swath of perfection as one can find... 

IMG_20200107_191100118.jpg.7784328ea85daaf9b60588b705d64b09.jpg

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Tipped rails only full on flamer pole smokers wants that gay shit holy fuck 

Hey I have been scouring the far reaches of the internet for similar accolades on the 2020 cat 800 and just cant find them. Shit like this keeps popping up. 

Just now, Anler said:

Hey I have been scouring the far reaches of the internet for similar accolades on the 2020 cat 800 and just cant find them. Shit like this keeps popping up. 

Gay bum 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

And then there is the switchback assault which is as wide of a swath of perfection as one can find... 

IMG_20200107_191100118.jpg.7784328ea85daaf9b60588b705d64b09.jpg

:lol: 

"We heard some customers were having problems but, NONE WITH OUR SLED so they were lying."

It's a pile with a 3000 mile life span...assuming new slugs were added around 1500.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

"We heard some customers were having problems but, NONE WITH OUR SLED so they were lying."

It's a pile with a 3000 mile life span...assuming new slugs were added around 1500.  

Nope that was jealous cat guys reporting fake news on the internet because they cant get an aye fiddy and their sleds are throwing flames! :owned:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Post screams butthurt jealousy 

20 minutes ago, ACE said:

R motion is par with cat but cats front end is clearly superior to doo. 

RMotiom is the best rear skid in the industry. Followed by Polaris. Cat isn't on par with anything but last place 

• Haha 1