Dumb enough to question Wikileaks?

There’s a reason most people aren’t dumb enough to try and deny the veracity of WikiLeaks-released documents. The transparency advocacy group has an untarnished decade-long history of perfect vetting of their sources, and they’re more than happy to lay the smackdown on anyone who tries to attack the reputation of reliability they’ve worked so hard to uphold. That’s why when the first DNC leaks dropped in July, the officials involved tendered their resignations and quietly bowed out after issuing an apology to the Sanders campaign, then immediately began a distraction campaign of fearmongering about Russia.

People will try and spin speculation about WikiLeaks’ sources or try and attack the character of its editor-in-chief Julian Assange, but nobody’s foolish enough to try and save their hides by attacking the organization’s reputation of only releasing authentic documents. Nobody, that is, except acting DNC chair Donna Brazile.

Jordan Chariton On INFAMOUS Donna Brazile Dodge https://t.co/3H3a7RNYTO https://t.co/FWBBLVZB2g

— OccuWorld ❌ (@OccuWorld) October 23, 2016

Last month Jordan Chariton of The Young Turks famously cornered the embattled pundit and grilled her about a leaked email revealing that Brazile had forwarded to the Clinton campaign one of the questions to be asked at a CNN town hall debate with Bernie Sanders, refusing to be deterred by Brazile’s side-stepping, red-baiting and accusations of misogyny.

“But what about you passing a question to Hillary Clinton’s campaign at the town hall before?” asked Chariton.

“As I’ve stated repeatedly, the Democratic Party was a victim of a cyber crime. And I don’t peddle in what I call the illegal dumping of private emails in the public sphere that have been altered, that have been in many cases re-adapted,” said Brazile slowly pounding nails into her own coffin.

“No one has ever shared questions with any of us involved in CNN,” she continued to lie.

That same day Fox News’ Megyn Kelly, smelling blood, also pressed Brazile on the question passed, to the point where the frustrated Brazile again fell back on claims of persecution, this time due to being a “Christian woman,” and accused Kelly of being “like a thief.” During the interview Brazile used the words “falsified information,” “altered,” and “doctored” to describe the documents released by WikiLeaks.

“I am not going to try and validate falsified information,” Brazile said.

“Thank God I have not had my personal emails ripped off from me and stolen and given to some criminals to come back altered,” she continued.

“A lot of those emails, I would not even give them the time of day. I’ve seen so many doctored emails,” the acting DNC chair later told Kelly in the same interview, adding “This has not been verified.”

Well, now it has.

ANNOUNCE: Email exposing Donna Brazile rigging Sanders v Clinton debate questions also authenticated by Google DKIM https://t.co/DXoEveIc4X pic.twitter.com/nHdhkVOhTA

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) November 4, 2016

According to this document titled DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Service Overview, DKIM allows an organization to take responsibility for transmitting a message, in a way that can be verified by a recipient.

“This permits verification of a responsible organization, as well as the integrity of the message contents,” the document reads.

According to the statement released today by WikiLeaks, “Domain Keys Identified Mail, or DKIM, is a highly regarded email security system that can be used to independently authenticate the contents and sender of an email that uses it.”

“For example, an email that DNC Chair Donna Brazile falsely claimed to be “doctored by Russian sources” is in fact validated,” the statement continues. “Similarly validated is the email referencing a future appointment of Tim Kaine as Vice-President of the United States, which Mr Kaine publicly attempted to allege was fake. Both these emails have been secondarily validated by Google as being sent, with the content exactly as published by WikiLeaks.”

Real quick since his name came up, here’s a friendly reminder that Tim Kaine is also a scumbag.

Since Brazile buried herself by trying to claim the incriminating emails were doctored, even more have been released, confirming that she passed other questions to prepare Hillary Clinton for debate questions in advance as well.

Scandal is not new to Brazile, who somehow was the very best choice the DNC had available to them after Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s resignation from the chair after WikiLeaks unveiled the way she manipulated the Democratic primaries to favor her friend and former employer Hillary Clinton

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3679509/wikileaks-drops-the-hammer-on-donna-brazile-for-claiming-leaked-documents-were-altered/#GiJ0Gm9myESlGyJB.99

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3679509/wikileaks-drops-the-hammer-on-donna-brazile-for-claiming-leaked-documents-were-altered/#GiJ0Gm9myESlGyJB.99

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3679509/wikileaks-drops-the-hammer-on-donna-brazile-for-claiming-leaked-documents-were-altered/#CmTWAtBHTss6mwSg.99

She needs to step down ...she is MC level dumb and just another stool pigeon. The US citizen deserves to see hillary take the perp walk but in the meantime all of her troll operatives like this stupid cunt need to be shamed out of the public eye for the rest of their lives

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Wikileaks is like any group with power, if left unchecked they WILL become corrupt...eventually. So far Wikileaks and groups/people like them have been a positive force in the world, questioning their info and motives will help ensure they stay the positive force they've become.

Questioning Wikileaks is a smart move, it will help keep them honest. Blindly denouncing their info dumps because it shows your side negatively is dumb. 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Wikileaks is like any group with power, if left unchecked they WILL become corrupt...eventually. So far Wikileaks and groups/people like them have been a positive force in the world, questioning their info and motives will help ensure they stay the positive force they've become.

Questioning Wikileaks is a smart move, it will help keep them honest. Blindly denouncing their info dumps because it shows your side negatively is dumb. 

Of course skepticism is always wise.

But after so many confirmations it's unwise to question the veracity at this point

Just now, motonoggin said:

Of course skepticism is always wise.

But after so many confirmations it's unwise to question the veracity at this point

One can question the motivation of assange....but the reality is his idea that all information should freely belong to everyone is rooted in anarchy. 

I hope the whole things burns to the ground. All these power monger money changers would be throat slit and used for fertilizer 

Without WikiLeaks people like the CCF would be harder to expose. Just look at the support the CCF is getting even after being exposed. Just how stupid have the electorate become? Could it get any worse?

Unfortunately weather true or not, I don't think people like MC, Vince, and definitely Bevis would ever consider letting any negative that comes from Wikileaks's change their viewpoint. They are hellbent on seeing the pantsuit piranha elected no Matter what the consequences are. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Is there anything from Podesta, dnc, or anyone in the Clinton camp denying that they are legit emails?? Alls I have heard them say is its the Russians messing with our election..But nobody is denying the validity of the emails..:pc:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Is there anything from Podesta, dnc, or anyone in the Clinton camp denying that they are legit emails?? Alls I have heard them say is its the Russians messing with our election..But nobody is denying the validity of the emails..:pc:

no , nobody is denying them because they are authentic. multiple sources hacked these emails. if they were fake there would be lawsuits

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well MC believes they are fake and Beaves and Slinger are too dumb not to tow the party line.

Here is an interesting read on a story I found pretty hard to be true but does not seem to go away.  This story centers on EMails residing on Weiners computer so they are not from Wiki and illustrates how the DOJ has been blocking instrumental in obstructing justice (irony).  

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well MC believes they are fake and Beaves and Slinger are too dumb not to tow the party line.

Here is an interesting read on a story I found pretty hard to be true but does not seem to go away.  This story centers on EMails residing on Weiners computer so they are not from Wiki and illustrates how the DOJ has been blocking instrumental in obstructing justice (irony).  

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

Very interesting indeed:bc:

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

One can question the motivation of assange....but the reality is his idea that all information should freely belong to everyone is rooted in anarchy. 

I hope the whole things burns to the ground. All these power monger money changers would be throat slit and used for fertilizer 

Yup.

It's dusturbing to me the extent of the lying and cheating from the DNC just to get their girl to win. My only hope is the bitch goes down in flames just to fuck over all these dishonest fucks. 

Due to Wiki.

The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was US secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments

http://www.hindustantimes.com/us-presidential-election/wikileaks-impact-clinton-foundation-accepts-it-received-1mn-gift-from-qatar/story-mCmgXGpP0TDg0tVau6ewIJ.html

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Due to Wiki.

The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was US secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments

http://www.hindustantimes.com/us-presidential-election/wikileaks-impact-clinton-foundation-accepts-it-received-1mn-gift-from-qatar/story-mCmgXGpP0TDg0tVau6ewIJ.html

I'd like to hear one of the FS dem-tards post an explanation for this.  Anyone up for it?  

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No one really believes at this point any revelation could sway a Hillary puppet.......do they?    They don't care how crooked she is.  

They are considered accomplices as far as I am concerned.

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No one really believes at this point any revelation could sway a Hillary puppet.......do they?    They don't care how crooked she is.  

No.  There never was a way to sway most of them anyway.   They want their queen and that is that.  Idiocy to the core.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Indeed sir!  And I'm gonna make an example of at least one of them without a doubt.  They are hard to find in the real world though.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If there was any integrity within the party they would ask her to step down, instead of the man tasked with investigating her crimes.  

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

I would like to see a sort of French revolution where we line up all of the oligarchs and chop their heads off...