Polls

Snake

Journalists’ disproportionately Democratic donations, revealed in The Center for Public Integrity’s study,  reinforced the negative perceptions that a vast majority of American voters have of the news media – that they cannot be trusted, that they will work to elect the presidential candidate of their choice, and that Hillary Clinton is that candidate.

The Center for Public Integrity study concluded: Conventional journalistic wisdom holds that reporters and editors are referees on politics’ playing field — bastions of neutrality who mustn’t root for Team Red or Team Blue, either in word or deed. But during this decidedly unconventional election season, during which “the media” has itself become a prominent storyline, several hundred news professionals have aligned themselves with Clinton or Trump by personally donating money to one or the other.”

Federal Election Commission campaign-finance records show that top-level executives at some polling firms conducting presidential polls for major news agencies have contributed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Democratic Party and to Hillary Clinton’s campaign in this election cycle. The volume and dollar amount of these contributions appear to vastly outweigh contributions made to Republicans and the Trump campaign. Numbers given here are approximinate

NBC/Survey Monkey

A search of FEC records shows that Survey Monkey employees have given $646,000– or approximately 96 percent of all their contributions – to Democratic Party candidates, committees and causes since 2004. They contributed $27,500 to Republican candidates, committees and causes over that same period of time.

The current chief executive officer of Survey Monkey, Zander Lurie, contributed $72,200 to Clinton campaign and $30,700 to the Democratic National Committee in 2016. (Notably, its previous CEO, David Goldberg, who died suddenly in May 2015, was a Republican donor, giving $15,000 to the Rubio campaign and also donating to Paul Ryan and Carly Fiorina, among others.)

Survey Monkey’s senior vice president of global sales & strategies contributed $65,000 to Clinton campaign and $30,700 to the DNC in 2016.

Survey Monkey employees contributed a total of approximately $125 to Marco Rubio in 2016,  Republican candidates in 2016 (Marco Rubio)

The founder of Survey Monkey contributed approximately $4,000 to the Democratic Parties of Ohio, Iowa, North Carolina, Florida, Nevada, Virginia, New Hampshire and Colorado in 2012, also giving more than $121,000 to the DNC since 2004.

No contributions are reported to the Trump campaign.

ABC News Tracking

A search of FEC records shows that employees at ABC News polling partner, Abt-SRBI, gave 100 percent of their political contributions to Democratic Party candidates, committees and causes. Dollar amounts were mostly small, and we note that the vast majority of contributions were donated by one contributor.

There were 58 contributions totaling nearly $7,500 since 2008

Of those, 93 percent of the contributions, totaling more than $5,600 came from a single donor, opinion researcher Michael Goldstein. He gave to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, Obama/Biden, Bernie Sanders, Al Franken, Howard Dean’s Democracy for America PAC and Progressive Change Campaign PAC.

No contributions are reported to Republican candidates, committees or causes.

A search of FEC records shows no political contributions from employees of Langer Research Associates, which also partners with ABC News for its tracking poll.

Reuters/IPSOS

A search of FEC records shows that employees at IPSOS, Reuters’ polling partner, made over 55 individual contributions to the Clinton campaign in this election cycle totaling approximately $5,000. Also:

IPSOS employees have made approximately $23,000 in total contributions since 2004 – about 75 percent of that going to Democratic candidates, committees and causes.

No contributions are reported to Republican candidates, committees or causes.

Some media organizations’ polling partners, however, appeared to show no significant contributions either way, including companies that are the polling partners for the New York Times, CNN, Fox News, ABC News, the Economist and Investor’s Business Daily.

http://heatst.com/politics/presidential-pollsters-political-contributions-heavily-for-hillary-clinton/

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: 

So union delivery boy - cut your bullshit :crybaby: - is Dump gonna win?  :snack::lol: 

:lmao: 

Do you have the balls to call it or are you simply gonna spew your bullshit :snack:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So union delivery boy - cut your bullshit :crybaby: - is Dump gonna win?  :snack::lol: 

:lmao: 

Do you have the balls to call it or are you simply gonna spew your bullshit :snack:

I didn't expect you to read it. Thanks.

I'm more than ready to bet.

Just now, Snake said:

I didn't expect you to read it. Thanks.

I'm more than ready to bet.

$500...but you walk.......and go full blown perve trying to bet pictures of your wife without her knowledge :snack: 

I can make money all day every day. Paid cash for the Sidewinder. $500 is a typical weekend. :lol:

If you're so sure, what difference does it make what I bet? It's a sure thing!

Unless....... you're not.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I can make money all day every day. Paid cash for the Sidewinder. $500 is a typical weekend. :lol:

If you're so sure, what difference does it make what I bet? It's a sure thing!

Unless....... you're not.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

You'rs betting your wife's pics and no offense - but I don't consider that winning anything :thumb:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

You'rs betting your wife's pics and no offense - but I don't consider that winning anything :thumb:

What a chickenshit.

I don't bet for my benefit, I bet for the other guy's detriment.

:snack: It's over union boy :bc: 

ive been correct for almost 2 years....because I comprehend real data and stats.  You and many others on here are emotional Sallies :lmao: 

The Bloomberg Poll Decoder

November 4, 2016

By Ken Goldstein

As we count down to Nov. 8, here's a close look at how pollsters are estimating the factors that will decide this election—partisan turnout, partisan loyalty, and the independent vote—as well as at the race, gender, age and education of the people surveyed by major polling organizations. Includes recent national polling from 18 outlets.

Takeaways

1. An average of recent polling has Clinton +5.1.

2. Averaging the five post-Comey-letter polls in the Decoder, Clinton is +3.6, almost identical to Obama's 2012 winning margin. Four of the five have Clinton up by 3. NBC/SurveyMonkey has Clinton winning by 6 points.

3. The five post-Comey-letter polls show a very modest uptick in GOP likelihood to vote; slightly dampened Democratic enthusiasm. 

4. In the five post-Comey-letter polls, Dems are +5 in composition of the electorate, a bit below 2008, 2012, and pre-letter margins.

5. Post Comey letter, Dem and GOP are nearly identically loyal to their nominees. Clinton is +80.9 with Dems; Trump is +78.5 with GOP.

6. Post Comey letter, Trump is +7.6 with indies. Better than Romney, but given Dem vote, Trump needs more than double that to break even.

7. Clinton's lead with female voters is +11.9 across polls. Obama won women by 11 in 2012. Men are +3.9 for Trump. Romney won men by 7.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-poll-decoder/?ref=yfp

Just now, Snake said:

What a chickenshit.

How's sharing pics of my wife to my detriment?  And why would I even entertain your fucked up perversion?  

1 minute ago, Snake said:

What a chickenshit.

Given the bet you offered, you might want to rephrase the second sentence.