Shipping out!!

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

From the same people just crying how dangerous trump was by rushing troops home without a plan. 

He now sends a protection group in and that's wrong to. 

It's literally amazing how people don't even mention or think about that. It wasnt even six months ago ffs 

Who here was doing that? 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

It’s a lame outdated gaming term Jim, get ahold of yourself. 

Jimmy is fat, old, and is starting to show some miles. He’d like a little respect. In the same way you like appreciation for having an elephant man head. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Jimmy is fat, old, and is starting to show some miles. He’d like a little respect. In the same way you like appreciation for having an elephant man head. 

I really don’t want appreciation for that thing. Maybe just a nod to its absurdness. lol

1 hour ago, bussman said:

To be fair Spin has wanted this since his Hitlery vote and none of the other faux Trump wars have panned out. Like MC he’s sure this will be the one. :bc: 

Everybody wants it except me!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You're 60 ya bald headed turd.....paying for sex with 20 somethings  and going to Tool concerts doesn't change that. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

The lefties and almost all of the MSM

They questioned the rash unplanned decision to do so and rightfully so. 

And trump funboys cheered him for ‘bringing troops home’ but you gleefully ignore that simple fact. 

41 minutes ago, frenchy said:

They questioned the rash unplanned decision to do so and rightfully so. 

And trump funboys cheered him for ‘bringing troops home’ but you gleefully ignore that simple fact. 

I see it as damned if you do damned if you don't

Wgaf about applause

Edited by washedupmxer

18 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

"Horizontal construction engineer". Heavy equipment operator. Road construction, air fields, etc. At least that's what they are telling him, but I'm sure if they have a need elsewhere.... Not quite sure how that works, but he's a soldier first. I'm sure Zam could tell me more about all that.

Well, it's been some time but, as a engineer, he'll be pretty well guarded if he deploys.  He'll go through the first 8 weeks or so of basic training and marksmanship like everyone then, he'll go into a more specialized MOS training (Military Occupational Specialty) with others with his same job iD.  Now, during basic training, he'll get chances to move out of his chosen field and into something else if he wants...there will be recruiters there to speak with him about it.  More "HOAH" stuff if you will that will give him an opportunity to get into more "glorified" military fields if he chooses but, will also put him more in harms way should he deploy.

If he stays the course as an engineer.  In all likelihood he'll be issued a side arm if he deploys.  This is good as far as the level of danger he may be put in.  Construction generally takes place inside secured areas with heavily reinforced protections so, he is fairly safe.

Either way, congrats to him for stepping up into a world of unknown for something different.  It takes balls to sign X amount of your life away for something exciting.  Don't listen to the rest of these half-witted cowards that couldn't muster up anything from their lives and try to put you or him down for doing so.

:bc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, spin_dry said:

This latest deployment brings the total of new troops to the ME to 17,000 since May. What number of troops should it be of a concern? 

17,000 from the liar who said he would pull troops out of the ME. Then he tears up a treaty because he was jealous that Obama signed it an puts more Troops in danger.  
He bragged lately that the US spent 2 trillion on the military and are prepared to used it.  

Why is money spent on education or healthcare of Americans always considered a waste when you never question trillions spent on war?

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The families on the news whining about sudden deployment need to stfu. That's what they are paid for and if your in a quick reaction force certainly expected. 

I have to agree with that. It's what we're paid for and we knew it going into it. 

I was on ACB (Air Contingency Battalion) for weeks at a time. If you weren't right there, stationed with your family, there was no "hang on wait, I didn't get to say goodbye to my family yet".  We had to be ready to fly to wherever, within 3 hours. 

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The families on the news whining about sudden deployment need to stfu. That's what they are paid for and if your in a quick reaction force certainly expected. 

Fully agree

Edited by bussman

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I haven't seen that (prolly on the wrong channel) but, lots of parents like to embarrass their sons and daughters.  It's a bizarre thing for sure.

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it's been some time but, as a engineer, he'll be pretty well guarded if he deploys.  He'll go through the first 8 weeks or so of basic training and marksmanship like everyone then, he'll go into a more specialized MOS training (Military Occupational Specialty) with others with his same job iD.  Now, during basic training, he'll get chances to move out of his chosen field and into something else if he wants...there will be recruiters there to speak with him about it.  More "HOAH" stuff if you will that will give him an opportunity to get into more "glorified" military fields if he chooses but, will also put him more in harms way should he deploy.

If he stays the course as an engineer.  In all likelihood he'll be issued a side arm if he deploys.  This is good as far as the level of danger he may be put in.  Construction generally takes place inside secured areas with heavily reinforced protections so, he is fairly safe.

Either way, congrats to him for stepping up into a world of unknown for something different.  It takes balls to sign X amount of your life away for something exciting.  Don't listen to the rest of these half-witted cowards that couldn't muster up anything from their lives and try to put you or him down for doing so.

:bc:

Thanks Zam. I appreciate the info.

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're 60 ya bald headed turd.....paying for sex with 20 somethings  and going to Tool concerts doesn't change that. 

One time in Juarez and I was 19. I have no idea how old she was. It’s hazy. :lol: 

• Haha 1