Shipping out!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

So we are going to war by sending in the amount of soldiers that equal the attendance of a local highschool or two?? The amount of soldiers that might attend a local highschool football game..3500ish?? This is "going to war" for you morons??? Lolllzzz

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So we are going to war by sending in the amount of soldiers that equal the attendance of a local highschool or two?? The amount of soldiers that might attend a local highschool football game..3500ish?? This is "going to war" for you morons??? Lolllzzz

Look at who's talking here lol it's literally the absolute bottom of the gene pool 

You guys kill me. Would it make a difference in your opinion if your son or daughter were one of the 3500? My son leaves for boot the end of the month and while I'm proud of the man he is, the escalation in the ME is making me very uneasy. I don't give a shit what any of you think of me or call me for that matter. I'm a parent first.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

You guys kill me. Would it make a difference in your opinion if your son or daughter were one of the 3500? My son leaves for boot the end of the month and while I'm proud of the man he is, the escalation in the ME is making me very uneasy. I don't give a shit what any of you think of me or call me for that matter. I'm a parent first.

You should have been a better parent and steered him away from serving a pathetic government and the vampires that abuse our military as their imperialist play thing

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You should have been a better parent and steered him away from serving a pathetic government and the vampires that abuse our military as their imperialist play thing

Ya they should just saddle themselves with debt to get an education vs earning it 

25 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Look at who's talking here lol it's literally the absolute bottom of the gene pool 

Well, well....Mr. Upper Crust and Fine Breeding has spoken!!!!!! 

IMG_5156.thumb.JPG.9061eb24b3d473b84a4c70ebb9f315e2.JPG

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Thanks for that slap in the face Ben. Makes me feel so much better. I only hope that your child/children do everything you tell them and listen to all your warnings. I'm sure your father was happy with all your choices, but at the end of the day it was his choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I hope all goes well for your son and understand your worry.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Hopefully this ME bullshit will simmer down by the time your son would ever be sent there. Good luck. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

What job in the military?

Just now, Skidude600 said:

Thanks for that slap in the face Ben. Makes me feel so much better. I only hope that your child/children do everything you tell them and listen to all your warnings. I'm sure your father was happy with all your choices, but at the end of the day it was his choice.

I apologize , my comment was unnecessary and I hope your son stays safe and grows into a wise successful man

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

This latest deployment brings the total of new troops to the ME to 17,000 since May. What number of troops should it be of a concern? 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What job in the military?

"Horizontal construction engineer". Heavy equipment operator. Road construction, air fields, etc. At least that's what they are telling him, but I'm sure if they have a need elsewhere.... Not quite sure how that works, but he's a soldier first. I'm sure Zam could tell me more about all that.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I apologize , my comment was unnecessary and I hope your son stays safe and grows into a wise successful man

While harsh, you're not wrong. We cannot allow our children to believe at any point that the military is a viable option. 

16 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Sadly, if your son is deployed to the ME, it won’t be to protect the freedoms that we enjoy here or for the protection of our allies. It’s such a weird deal. Old men that often times have zero war experience send young men to war. 

I wish your son safe journeys. 

• Like 1