No semblance of credibility or objectivity

Snake

Rather remarkably, there was virtually no mention of Clinton or any other candidate running for president on this particular day. And so I repeated this little thought experiment again last week and the results were largely the same... [Previous efforts at "balance"], whether or not it satisfies a Breitbart or Fox audience, has always set [the "mainstream" media] apart from partisan media like the Washington Times. But this election is different: for the first time in my memory, some of the major media organizations in this country have now abandoned all semblance of objectivity in furtherance of electing Hillary Clinton, or perhaps more accurately, in furtherance of the defeat of Donald Trump.

Read it all. From Vanity Fair of all places. http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/the-right-wing-media-isnt-crazy

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

Doesn't Dump go on trial Nov 28th and have a pending pedo case...:snack:

But let's focus on emails...... :lmao: 

Its a civil case, not a criminal case. That media has mostly ignored. How much credibility should it be given?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Rather remarkably, there was virtually no mention of Clinton or any other candidate running for president on this particular day. And so I repeated this little thought experiment again last week and the results were largely the same... [Previous efforts at "balance"], whether or not it satisfies a Breitbart or Fox audience, has always set [the "mainstream" media] apart from partisan media like the Washington Times. But this election is different: for the first time in my memory, some of the major media organizations in this country have now abandoned all semblance of objectivity in furtherance of electing Hillary Clinton, or perhaps more accurately, in furtherance of the defeat of Donald Trump.

Read it all. From Vanity Fair of all places. http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/11/the-right-wing-media-isnt-crazy

Huh?   This is not all that different than every election since 1992.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its a civil case, not a criminal case. That media has mostly ignored. How much credibility should it be given?

I don't care about any of it on either side.  The distractions are for the knuckledraggers and this forum is full of the,.  It's about the issues, their positions, plans, and qualifications.  There's a reason people on both sides of the aisle who know what it takes to make decisions and lead our country have lined up behind Hillary and do not support Dump.  :thumb:

But hey - what do they know.......:snack: 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I would imagine an equal amount of attention they give the DNC fraud lawsuit.

Or all of the women Bill Clinton allegedly raped? And had to pay financial settlements to?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't care about any of it on either side.  The distractions are for the knuckledraggers and this forum is full of the,.  It's about the issues, their positions, plans, and qualifications.  There's a reason people on both sides of the aisle who know what it takes to make decisions and lead our country have lined up behind Hillary and do not support Dump.  :thumb:

But hey - what do they know.......:snack: 

Funny you say that because Hillary has changed her positions on just about all subjects. Gay marriage, TPP, Immigration, etc... So apparently that doesnt matter either. What else do you have?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Huh?   This is not all that different than every election since 1992.

We're talking a Vanity Fair writer here.... had he known that it was status quo since 92, he wouldn't be at VF.

Just now, Snake said:

We're talking a Vanity Fair writer here.... had he known that it was status quo since 92, he wouldn't be at VF.

:thumb:

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Funny you say that because Hillary has changed her positions on just about all subjects. Gay marriage, TPP, Immigration, etc... So apparently that doesnt matter either. What else do you have?

Just like the majority of Americans :thumb:  And of course many of those people support her while refuting Dump's current antiquated positions that you seem to be comfortable with.  :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Just like the majority of Americans :thumb:  And of course many of those people support her while refuting Dump's current antiquated positions that you seem to be comfortable with.  :snack:

I'll be honest and indeed admit.... it was far better when you openly displaying homosexual tendencies was frowned upon.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'll be honest and indeed admit.... it was far better when you openly displaying homosexual tendencies was frowned upon.

That's too bad....cause I bet you're the gayest guy on the forum.... :snack: